Chapter 3

''Lanza del Relampago''

And in the distance in the mountains, giant explosion was heard as it destroyed part of it. And the one who did that was none other than Naruto himself who stood at the balcony where his throne room was. Lanza del Relampago was a dangerous technique of his which was created by molding good amount of magic energy taking shape of javelin with white flames coming from it. While he could also use it for fighting, primary function of this weapon was throwing.

Meanwhile Naruto frowned. He was able to sense location of Assassins of the Mountains and Chaldeans for few seconds. The moment that happened, he immediately went to the balcony and used ability mentioned above. He could feel hundreds of lives disappearing from this realm which meant another hidden village full of civilians, who were brought there by Assassins, was destroyed, but his face remained passive. Rather he didn't feel a single ounce of guilt,regret or any other emotion.

Old him who lived under Konoha wouldn't even think of harming little a single civilian, let alone kill him or her. Let's not even talk about even killing a village of unarmed and powerless civilians. He wouldn't be able to live normally anymore with with that memory assaulting his mind while guilt, regret and begging for forgiveness would be his every day routine. 

But this new Naruto didn't care about that. He was very well aware of what he was doing. He wasn't anymore that man who saved Village Hidden in the Leaf from Gaara, who saved it from Pain or Nagato. He wasn't anymore that man who was called Hero of Leaf. What he is now is a King. 

He ruled Britain for a long time and fought in many fights before this. He fought Saxons for years until he managed to force them back where they came from and in the same time would deal with Morgan, half-sister of his wife, who was one of his greatest enemies before he finally managed to capture her with help of Merlyn, Arturia and his knights.

Returning to what we talked about before, Naruto thought what would happen if those from Elemental Nations were here right now. Heh, what is there to think about? They, although once followed him into war, would stand against him and his plan. But he can't allow anyone to stop him. If Obito waited more than 20 years for his plan to start, if Madara waited more than 100 years, then he waited 1000 years for his plan. 

He waited for so long so he could finish final part of his plan. But of course, they just had to come. Chaldea just had to come threatening not only him, but also his plan. And to him, his most dangerous and greatest enemies weren't Servants, monsters or anyone other. It were those twins, humans from future. Although they didn't possess any ability meant for combat, their natural charisma brought all kind of Servants under their banner. He knew it well because after all, he also once possessed such ability, when he was able to bring many enemies to his side during his career as shinobi.

Now since they brought all those who were in mountains on their side, along probably with Xuanzang Sanzang, Servant Caster, since she lived before in his kingdom before leaving, they only had left to have Egypt join them. With them working together this war would be the most dangerous one to befall on his kingdom.

Timeskip

Naruto and Arturia were sitting on their thrones until... knight came running in kneeling before them.

''Your Majesties, we are under attack!'' 

''What! Who would dare to attack us?'' Said Arturia angry gripping on to her throne.

''Calm down Arturia. Who is leading this attack?'' Commanded Naruto with grim expression on his face. Although he already knew who, he still needed to confirm.

''It's those humans leading an army of beasts from Egypt along with Xuanzang Sanzang, traitor Bedivere and Assassins of the Mountain. I also have to inform you that Servant Xuanzang Sanzang sacrificed herself to destroy your magical reinforced gates.'' Reported knight in emotionless tone. This slightly shocked both Naruto and Arturia, more Naruto because he was the one who created those gates with Merlyn's help. But to destroy those gates, a condition must be met. Person must be of pure heart.

King and Queen looked at each other eyes with understanding on what it had to be done now. ''We will go down and face th--.'' Naruto stopped there upon hearing explosion happening outside. 

Naruto used his magic with screen appearing showing them damaged walls and then they saw blue lightning or beam coming from where territory of Sun King was. 

Naruto gritted his teeth ''Those bastards. They planned everything. If walls are destroyed, then Ozymandias could attack this throne room. I can't let that happen.'' While throne room also served as place where he and his wife ruled from, it also had another function. This room stood at the highest point in the center of the kingdom where he and Arturia would gather magical energy necessary for their plan.