Chapter 4

I'd like to announce that  I am back. I have read previous chapters and I don't like it how I done it. Now I won't delete previous chapters, but know I will remove Morgan from harem. Why? Well since in Elemental Nations, natural enemies for Naruto were Kaguya and Madara, I needed for someone to be his natural enemy in this world. So I decided for Morgan to be one. While I put that Agravain is a traitor, I seriously can't remember his abilities or even if they were explained.

Clash of swords was heard as two pair of blue eyes met. One were that of god and the other were that of death, be it merciful or cruel, it wasn't known. 

Those two were Naruto, King of Thousand Year Kingdom, and Hassan, The First Assassin. As two fought, Naruto managed to overpower Hassan making him jump back. And just when Naruto blinked, Hassan's eyes have shone for a second. 

When Naruto opened his eyes, he immediately jumped back as instinct for danger, developed by years of fighting, kept ringing in his head with full force. Blue flames came out of the floor devouring the place where he previously stood. 

As little sweat appeared on his forehead, he thought ''I have a bad feeling about those flames.''  Just like few seconds ago, instinct for danger again started screaming as he just in time bent back as sword passed over his head cutting few strands of hair. And just as he got back on his feet, Naruto put his sword to block Hassan's swing and was sent flying back into wall creating cracks on it as he coughed out a little amount of blood.

Naruto pushed himself of wall and in burst of speed, appeared in front of Hassan with sword at side and just as Hassan raised his, immortal King cracked a smirk before making a spin and with full strength kicked legendary Assassin in abdomen. Where all other beings upon receiving hit in that area would cover it up with their arms to try and lessen the pain, The First Old Man didn't even bulge. But he winced little bit which was enough for him to lower his sword as he honestly didn't expect this one. 

Naruto this time with right fist hit Hassan in the same area and this time Hassan actually bent little forward from little pain he felt, but not too much thanks to his high endurance. And right fist was followed with a knee in face or rather in skull mask making it crack little in the place where it got hit. 

This actually angered Hassan a bit. In his life, in the missions he took  and after his death where he came in Throne of Heroes and did missions even in death, no one... NO ONE HAS EVER managed to  damage his mask. Those skull masks were considered as a pride and symbol for all those who carried the title ''Old Man of the Mountain'' in their lives. 

Feeling emotions of slight anger and annoyance from his opponent, maybe-to-be-killer, Naruto allowed a mocking and arrogant smirk to grace his face ''What's not the matter, little worm crawling on the ground. Mad cause I actually achieved something no one ever did?'' Raising his sword, he continued ''If so, come worm and let me taste that anger.'' 

''Thy will pay for this with thy head.'' This moment was the first that King Hassan uttered words to Naruto since the fight started. 

''Arrogant words, aren't they? But that isn't important.'' And smile that didn't contain any other emotion, except pure mockery changed the one of arrogance and mockery ''Do you have enough power to accomplish that, you insignificant piece of shit.''

 Two warriors of different cultures and nature both disappeared and reappeared in middle exchanging strikes. Naruto thanks to his greater strength and speed actually managed to take advantage of fight by pushing Hassan on defense. But... no matter how many times he attacked, each and every swing of his sword was blocked either by Hassan's sword or dodged. 

''How long... Just how long has it just been since someone actually managed to fight me on equal ground!?''  Thought Naruto not being able to keep contain thrill he felt, as his blood boiled beneath his skin. (By this I mean someone other than Arturia or his Knights of the Round)

''Is this how Madara felt when he fought against Hashirama? If it is, I want to feel more!''  Thought Naruto. While Arturia, Mordred and rest of his knights were better in some aspect, in the end they couldn't defeat him.  For example, his wife Arturia had greater speed, but she was incapable of defeating him. Even Lancelot, who's skill with sword was unmatched, couldn't defeat him.

Naruto seeing an opening around thorax gave a kick making Hassan lose balance. Naruto jumped slightly and with left leg this time sent him flying back making him crash into wall. Just as Hassan got up, Naruto was before him with sword positioned as spear and thrust it forward impaling great assassin on the place where he first kicked him.