Chapter 2

''So that's the Thousand Year Kingdom Ozymandias was talking about?'' Said male teenager with black messy hair and blue eyes wearing black T-shirt with white lines on it, pants with little bag attached to his right knee and boots with light brown cloak wrapped around his neck admiring great kingdom ever if they are still far away from it. Name of this boy is Ritsuka Fujimaru, one of two last masters of Chaldea who is fighting for survival of humanity. 

''It's so beautiful~ Look at all those buildings.'' Said orange haired girl with side pony tail wearing feminine version of clothes what Ritsuka is wearing running forward. This girl is Gudako Fujimaru, younger sister of Ritsuka and other master of Chaldea. (Check on internet what two of them are wearing in sixth singularity)

''Master, slow down. You never know what kind of danger can happen now.'' Said woman who looked like she is in her early-mid teens with a slender physique, soft skin, and green eyes. She has "finely textured" blonde hair that seems "as if sprinkled with gold dust" and was dressed in shining armor with an old styled dress, made from old-fashioned blue cloth underneath.

''Oh live up a little Arturia, you're so paranoid.'' Said Gudako. 

''My King is right, Master. You should stick close to us.'' Said purple haired man dressed in silver armor.

''Not you too, Lancelot!'' Cried out Gudako putting her hand to where her heart is dramatically. 

''I agree with them Master. Just like Arturia said you never know what kind of danger can befall on us now.'' Said beautiful purple haired woman with red eyes dressed in purple wearing full-body outfit that highlights her curvaceous body, with metallic shoulder pads. This is Scathach, Servant Lancer.

This is a group from Chaldea who came to this Singularity with aim to take Holy Grail. Group consisted of twins Ritsuka and Gudako Fujimaru, Mashu Demi-Servant Shielder, Arturia, Mordred, Lancelot, Gawain, Tristan,Scathach and Raikou although some of them were quiet. 

When they came in this Singularity, they were in desert wandering aimlessly fighting monsters and such until Nitocris found them and after a short with with her, she took them to the King of Sun, Ozymandias. Ozymandias tested them in battle and after it was over, they had a feast and spent night there and then got up early in the morning and left after Ozymandias said what they seek is in Thousand Year Kingdom.

Timeskip

Group now was getting closer to the entrance of kingdom, but then one knight came to them and said in emotionless tone ''Your presence is required in throne room.'' and gate opened. During their walk to the center where was entrance to the palace, group admired buildings from this closer look with all children and families walking around. 

Arriving to their destination, knight who was their guide opened giant door and group followed him looking at beauty of palace with white walls and white marble floors with paintings on walls and big windows.

After they passed what felt like many floors, knight suddenly stopped in front of doors which looked more like gates painted in blue with golden symbols on it. Knight knocked three times and female gentle, yet powerful voice was heard ''Come in.'' 

Knight opened doors with group following him and Chaldeans to their greatest shock saw something they thought they will never see. It was Arturia, but older version sitting on throne while one next to her was empty. They also saw version of Lancelot, Gawain, Mordred, Tristan and to slight shock for Arturia and her Knights, Agravain. (From now on I will put (C) in front of Knights of the Round who come from Chaldea)

''You may leave.'' Said Arturia to knight who bowed and left closing doors behind him. 

''We expected you, Chaldeans.'' Said Arturia turning her attention towards guests looking at them with her emerald eyes.