1

The air smelled like fresh rain. The green trees invaded the space around you as your mom sped up the hill in the car. You didn't particularly like change, especially this huge move from one state to another, distancing yourself from the only friends you had.

This was all too new for you. From urban to rural, this defiantly was a huge change for you. The amount of vegetation shocked you as you watched the forest from out the window of the car.

Passing a meadow, you had caught a glimpse of wildlife and not the typical squirrels and pigeons, but deer and turkeys out grazing for food. You turned your head and leaned back into the car seat, muttering how much you disliked this already.

It wasn't fair and yet, all teenagers had said that in one point of their life. And of course, the parents didn't care at all. Your mother and father kept complimenting the scenery as they drove up the hill towards your new house.

You sighed and grabbed your phone and headphones, plugging them into your ears to drone out the sound of your parents talking. You grimaced as the signal wouldn't work, hence you had to listen to the downloaded songs on your phone.

You tapped your foot to the beat of your favorite song and closed your eyes, getting dragged into the melody of the song. You felt the car halt, making your body sling forward.

Took out your headphones and looked straight ahead to see your parents shocked faces. You leaned forward and looked out the windshield to see a wolf, way bigger than wolves you had seen in the textbooks.

As soon as you glimpsed at it, it bolted towards the woods. Its black fur swayed in the wind as it took off in a rush, faster than the average car. All you could see in your mind was its eyes.

It intrigued you as you parents continued to drive, talking about the wolf that you had just seen. You looked in the direction it took off in and it was there, almost in the deep part of the woods looking at the car. You looked into its eyes as it looked into yours.

Those blue eyes were beautiful. You were awestricken at how beautiful something could be. You had always felt connected to the species of wolves as if you had belonged to them, but of course, werewolves weren't real.

"How much longer?"You complained to your parents. You dad turned around and gave you an excited look."Almost there,but you better leave that attitude behind missy."He scolded you before turning around in his seat.

It was all your fathers fault for taking you here. He got a promotion in his job and was required to move here in order to meet the requirements for the position. Your mother loved the idea of getting out of the city, but you hated it with a passion.

Your mind continued to think about the big black wolf that had crossed your path. You didn't realize that you had pulled up in the driveway of your new house. You looked out the window and you jaw dropped.

The house was a good size, not to big not to small. It was kind of a white color with blue shutters and a porch that wrapped around the whole house. It was beautiful in its old special way. It looked like it would be way better than to live in the suburbs. No neighbors just woods.

You opened the car door and began to shake your legs to wake them up after a long car ride. The air was moist as you got out of the car. It was refreshing and it felt good. The air didn't smell polluted anymore but it smelled fresh and clean.

Your father popped the trunk opened for you to grab your luggage. You grabbed your suitcase and duffle bag and retreated on the porch where your mother waited with the key. She unlocked the door and walked inside as you climbed the porch stairs.

"Wait for me!"You yelled out as you began to pant from climbing the stairs. You finally reached the door and walked inside revealing a staircase and a chandelier up on the ceiling.

The dining room was to the left as the closet was to the right. There was a small narrow hallway that lead to the living room and kitchen and an archway that lead from the dining room to the kitchen also.

You took the suitcase and duffle bag and trudged upstairs, struggling at the maximum. You were out of shape and you knew it too. You finally reached up the stairs and let out a breath of air before dragging your suitcase to one of the rooms.

You opened it to reveal a nice size of a room with a built in bathroom on the side. The best thing about this room was that it had the best scenery of the forest and that it was away from all the other rooms.

You opened the duffle bag and took out the blow out mattress that was in there and plugged it into a wall socket making the mattress start to blow up. Your father kept grabbing boxes and bringing them up to your room.

After the mattress was done blowing up, you fell on top of it, already craving sleep from the long car ride. Your father popped his head in.

"You have school tomorrow, so set your alarm."He chimed before shutting the door so he wouldn't have to hear you complain. You groaned and headed to the bathroom to do your business.

When you washed your hands, you exited the bathroom and switched your clothes on for pajamas. That's when something startled you. A wolf was howling in the distance.

You walked over to the lone window that was in your room. You looked out of it to see the exact same wolf at the edge of the forest. It howled at you again as if calling you outside.

You remember in your book that wolves were carnivores and only ate meat. You were meat and you decided against it.You didn't want to get hurt so you turned away from the window and laid on the mattress.

And if on cue, you were out cold as you fell into a peaceful sleep.

@@@

This is the first chapter of my Levi Ackerman fan fic story.

I might now update for a while as I'm busy with my other fan fic books but I will update as often as I can!

This is modern AU so it dosent have Titans in it.

Remember to Vote,comment and follow!

~Kat