11

Your p.o.v

Your eyes opened slightly, peeking at the room.

Your eyes scanned the familiarity of the room, recognizing it as your own. Your head pounded with a ferocity, making you moan and grab your head in pain. You had never experienced pain like this before. 

You had no idea how you ended up in your room as you remembered being in the classroom and then being enveloped by darkness with intense pain.

Your thoughts were cut off with a light knock at your bedroom door, angering the headache within you.

"Honey, are you alright? I heard you moaning all the way downstairs." Your father appeared from behind the door, a worried look painted on his face.

"My head." That's the only words you could form out of your mouth as you grabbed at your head.

Your father approached the bed and rubbed your back as he watched you grab at your head, trying to numb the pain.

" I think we need to go to the doctor. I'm worried about you kiddo. First blacking out at school and now having intense headaches? I know a good doctor around town that is very good at their job."

You quickly nodded as you let your dad pick you up in his arms, lifting you out of your bed that was slightly damp with sweat.

You were carried down the stairs as your father called your mother's name. She emerged with a worried look on her face, staring at your form.

" I'm taking her to the doctor." Your mother had a confused look on her face until something in her mind clicked. She nodded and helped open the front door while she grabbed the keys off the table.

Your mom unlocked the car and closed the front door to the house while your father loaded you into the backseat of the car. 

Intense pain flooded your body all over. Your head pounded and sounds were amplified. Today had been the worst and it felt like you couldn't get any relief. 

The car engine roared to life as your father turned the ignition on. Your mother occupied the passenger seat, keeping a close eye on you.

" Don't worry, we will be at the doctor soon." Your parents assured you, not being able to look out the windows since you were laying down in the back seat. 

'Hopefully this pain will end soon.' You repeated in your head like a mantra.

Little did you know, the world you lived in wouldn't be the same again.

Flashback to school

Levi's p.o.v

"Erwin, get your ass down here now." Levi mind-linked Erwin as he watched Shadis carry (f/n) down the hall to the infirmary. 

Shadis didn't ask any questions as they continued down the hall. (f/n)'s limp body was lying in his arms. Levi bit his lip as he walked urgently to the infirmary. Erwin's figure popped out behind the hall corner and approached Levi's side as he followed them down the hallway.

Erwin's eyes floated to (f/n), seeing that she was unconscious. 

He knew. She was feeling the effects of the rejection.

"Levi, I'll get her parents to come down here. They need to know what's going on." To much of Levi's dismay, he knew he would have to face them sooner or later. They needed to know their precious daughter was rejected by her soulmate and was now feeling the consequences of it. 

It was all his fault, but he knew he had to do what was best for the pack; what was best for him.

"Her parents are on their way. They're concerned and they'll want answers." Erwin spoke as they approached the infirmary door. Shadis had remained quiet and didn't inquire about what was going on.