-ˋˏ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ˋ ˎˊ

"  the only reason you're allowed to talk to me is 

because I pitied you getting slapped by a girl!  "

UNEDITED

━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━━ 

The blonde boy sighed out of relief after completely abandoning his yule ball date, which was greengrass of course. Draco sadly couldn't ask Pansy because she was going with a female Ravenclaw. To save him from the embarrassment, he had asked Astoria. He soon found out that showing up with no one was clearly better since Astoria couldn't stop rubbing herself all over him, whining when he didn't want to dance, and bragging to people who didn't care that her date was Draco Malfoy. 

It was all just disastrous and chaotic, so here he was walking down the cold hall with the only noises being the muffled waltz music and his polished leather dressing shoes clicking against the marbled floor. Draco didn't know where he was going, he just wanted some air and most importantly some alone time. He kept on walking, looking in disgust towards the couples that had also abandoned the yule ball to just snog.

He had completely stopped his tracks though with up most curiosity once he caught sight of beauxbatons's champion with tears running down her face while pushing and screaming at rather pretty male with fine dark blue robes. He too had a venomous but sad expression on his attractive features. It was strange, Draco practically knew everyone in Hogwarts yet he had ever seen the young man before, unless he came from Durmstrang but he didn't look like most students there. Draco quickly hid behind the closest pillar near to the pair and focused on the scene in front of him.

"Why, Why ask me to the ball if you clearly weren't interested!" Fleur more screamed than asked at the top of her lungs, Draco winced at her harshness but his gaze continued to linger on the boy that had yet been identified. The boy stumbled at the aggressive last push the french gave him when he didn't respond. The raven curled his fingers into a fist and looked at Fleur with tears now coming out from his light chocolate brown eyes and yelled back,"Why can't you just accept the fact that I'm into men and I only asked you as a friend!"

Draco's eyes slightly widen at the confession he was certainly not supposed to hear but did anyways and almost felt bad for the mysterious male. This whole fight started just because Fleur had feelings for him but the raven was into blokes and only saw her as an acquaintance. The blonde felt like he was watching a novel come to life and play out in front of him.

Delacour was clearly not happy with this response because she then slapped him hard across the his already pale face, definitely leaving a mark. "Then don't play with ones feelings and ask a boy instead of someone that was clearly infatuated with you, Jaemin Bleu!" and with that she grasped her sparkling beige dress and stomped off while muttering angry french words.

Malfoy felt his mouth dry up from it being open in shock the whole time but then flinched when he heard a airy chuckle beside him. "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to eavesdrop, Malfoy?" The now named boy, Jaemin asked with a charming smile but it was obvious with his runny nose and puffy eyes he was far from happy. Draco eyed him amusedly, how can someone smile like that after getting yelled at, pushed, and even slapped? Jaemin sat himself down on the floor and brought his knees up to his chest while sniffling quite loudly. Draco scrunched his face up at seeing him wipe away his snot with his sleeves.

"Don't do that you idiot, I can tell that those robes are very expensive and you're just filthying it with your disgusting snot." The blonde scolded, taking out a white silky handkerchief that was tucked in nicely in his breast pocket and handing it over to the brown eyed male on the floor. He seemed to hesitate at first but smiled once more and took the handkerchief with a small thank you before blowing his already red nose dramatically. Draco was surprised he was so calm about a Malfoy helping him and not yelling at him to shove off like most people do but, it was nice having someone not despise him for one second.

"I know you're probably going to tell the whole school about this but don't." He almost whispered, staring at nothing in particular. The blonde just hummed and readjusted his position on leaning on the pillar in response. Should he tell everyone his little secret? He obviously wouldn't gain anything and make people hate him more for spilling such secretive information about someone which he didn't want. Though it wouldn't hurt to make this Jaemin boy's day even worse. But apart of him didn't want that either.

"What happens if I want to?" The blonde teased with a sneer. Bleu only smirked and got on his feet, making Draco feel much smaller and flustered.

"You wouldn't, unless you like getting into Trouble."

━━━━━━━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━━━━━━