⛓⛓

Three more chapters left!

I woke up, feeling different. I felt as if I was in control of my own body. I took in a deep breath, feeling power beneath my finger tips.

I felt sparkles, and I felt something spread inside of me, feeling as if I discovered a new part of myself that was hidden, chained even, in the depths of my soul.

I felt free, and I experienced multiple feelings. One, two, three, four. I felt my fire, my water, electricity, and speed. I felt it all through my veins, and a smile made way onto my face.

The smile soon fell as I sucked in a breath, feeling something dark surround me. The darkness covered an unknown power inside of me, surrounding it as if it was its young, protecting it from outsiders.

I felt as if I was in front of the said darkness, reaching my hand out to touch the protected feeling of power. About to touch it, I'm snapped out of my thoughts when the door burst open.

I look up, shocked to see Hoseok at my door, his face twisted up into panic clear on his features. I immediately get up, forgetting about the foreign feeling.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok could barley form words, tears falling from his eyes as he shook in my doorway. I immediately went to his side, trying to comfort him.

"Hoseok?" He kept getting choked up on his words, but as he continued to sniffle he managed to say what he wanted to say.

"Namjoon, he's badly hurt." Alarms form in my head.
"Where is he?"

Hoseok immediately started to walk, and I followed after him. His feet were quick, making it harder for me to keep a steady pace with him.

I was led to a medical room, and as I saw Namjoon I felt my stomach churn. I knew immediately why Hoseok got me. Hoseok couldn't heal him like usual, and I was his last hope.

Namjoons face was healed, but his body was another story. His shirt was ripped open, blood everywhere, even dripping off of the metal table he was on, making a puddle on the white marble floor.

He had two deep gashes along his ribs, both parallel to each to each other as Jimin and Yoongi tried to close them.

He had bruises here and there, but there were also at least five stab wounds. Two in his chest, and three in his thighs. He had a breathing mask on, his heart rate steady as the other members tried to help stabilize his blood.

His stabs wounds were frozen over, stopping the blood from flowing out. The same were done for the gashes, but they continued to melt faster than the others.

"Jungkook he needs blood, and fast. You're his only blood type. With the amount of blood loss I'll have to take a lot of yours. You won't die, but you'll be weak for a while. I'm sorry but we need your blood now if Namjoon is going to survive."

The words flew over my head, only hearing that Namjoon needs my blood to survive. "I'll do it." I say, cutting off the rest of his speech.

Hoseok gives me a shaky smile, going over to his things, rummaging around for something. "This way is risky and unprofessional, it could even be considered messy but we don't have a lot of time."

He cleaned a needle hurriedly and put it through my arm, the stinging pain only there for a second. It was connected to a blood bag and a tube, and I watched as my blood left my body, moving into the blood bag quickly.

Hoseok left my side, moving the others out of the way to treat Namjoon's wounds. "Jimin monitor Jungkook. When the bag is full take the needle out. I do not care what happens before that do not take it out before it reaches the top, got it?"