⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

I was blindfolded, my hands tied in front of me. I was in a car, in between two people. I couldn't see them, so I couldn't tell who was who.
I heard voices around me,bbut I couldn't understand what they were saying.
What the fuck was going on?

The vehicle I was in stopped. Two people grabbed me by my arms, standing me up. They walked forward, keeping me from falling flat on my face multiple times.

We suddenly stopped walking. The restraints on my hands were taken off. The blindfold was also taken off. When I opened my eyes, I closed them just as quickly.

It was so bright, why was it so bright?
I sat down on a couch, the six people from before sat in front of me on another couch.

"So Jungkook, while Yoongi knocked you out, we had a discussion, and we decided to add you to our group."
"Not as a member though." Jimin added, making it obvious he didn't like me.
"Then what as?" I ask.

"As nothing. You'll be treated like a normal person here, but you won't be getting any special privileges. Honestly, we don't know what to do with you. We don't want to put you up and know that you'll be hunted down, so you'll stay here until further notice." I nod my head. That seems pretty fair.

"Since it seems you don't know the world right now, I'll explain it to you." As Jimin says this, something in the pit of my stomach clenches. He seems familiar.

"I'm not going deep into the fucking past about how, but everyone one on this earth has some type of superpower. Nobody is left out, including you. I think you're lying about your powers, but I'll talk about that later."
I gulp. He's really out to get me.

"Hunters who have powers hunt others who also have powers, to kill them. Hunters have certain powers that are used to kill others. Hunters are controlled by the government, who have different powers from the hunters and regulars. Places like Elite train people to because inhumane and immortal to kill all supernaturals in the future, not just the hunters." My eyes widened. The fuck....

"Because of all this chaos, only three states are surviving currently. One being a state free of hunters, the other one being a state where hunters are born. This one is a mix. There are four types of supernaturals. One being regulars. They're born from two regulars. Regulars have powers that deal with the four elements. Hunters are born from a hunter and a regular. Hunters have powers that are used as weapons, mostly metal or wood. Then there are Elites, created from the places that you came from. They specialize in powers that can erase humanity. I don't know what they are exactly. Then there are the Government officials. They're the Externals, the one with powers that don't originate from earth."

"Damn...." I whisper.

"Just know we didn't trust you, and still don't trust you because you came from an Elite place."
No wonder, this world is fucking crazy.
"Guys, just so you know, I'm not immortal."

"You're not? Why should we believe you?"
"First off, why would Elite attack me if I was immortal? Second of all, I was on the brink of death. That can't happen to immortals."

They all exchanged looks.
"Ok, that is true. You many be mortal, but don't expect us to warm up to you." I nod my head. I wasn't expecting all of this to happen, but it's understandable.

With the kind of society they explained to me, you can't really trust anyone.
"So Jungkook," Hoseok asked.
"Yes?"

"Since you're staying with us, we have to know for sure that you're not a threat. We know that you're from the Elite, but what were you before that?"

I shrugged my shoulders.
"I don't know."
He stops. "You don't....know?"
I shrugged of my shoulders.

"I remember waking up, I think from a coma. I-" I took a quick glance at Taehyung. He was staring dead at me, and I looked away immediately.

"I was calling for someone, and there was this man siting next to the hospital bed I was in. He exchanged some words, and then he pulled out a gun and shot me in the head."

Their eyes widened.
"You survived that?!"
"Yeah, the scar of my forehead proves that. But uh, after that I was in the Elite Society and boom, now I'm here."

"That's fucking tough." Yoongi said.
I nodded, sort of distressed that I don't know what my life was like before.
"That literally sucks. That's all in the past now though so suck it up. Focus on the present. Your memories will come, least likely, or they won't, most likely."

I scoffed.
Way to fucking put it.
"So, from now on, you can never leave this house." My eyes widened.
I haven't fucking agreed to that!!
"Once again, we don't trust you, and there are still suspicions that you'll report back to wherever you cane from."

I breathed through my nose.
"Where's my room?" I asked.

Returned

Lynn~~