⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

The place that they took me to was huge, and my eyes wouldn't stop wandering the interior of the building.

I was alone, no one I knew was in my line of eyesight. They let me out of the new room, saying that I was aloud to roam the building, but not outside.

I was angry at that, but I understood completely. A stranger that may work with the enemy is going into you care, who wouldn't be suspicious?

I smelt food, and my mouth started to water. I haven't eaten in a while. Lost, I followed the weirdly strong smell, finding myself soon in the kitchen.

Oddly, no one was around. There was a steaming pie on the counter, seeming freshly made. Oven mitts were on the counter. I walked over towards them and touched them.

They were still hot. Whipping my head around, I checked again, concluding that in fact no one was around. Weird. I may have been held against my will, being starved and beaten at Elite Society, but I've been working on my brain more than the battered body I had.

It didn't seem like anyone was here at all, making me lose myself in my thoughts. My stomach growled loudly, and I knew I couldn't avoid it. I found the knives and forks in a drawer. I got a plate out of the cabinet, and I set it all next to the pie.

I eyed it suspiciously, wondering why no one was around a freshly baked pie. It was recently taken out of the oven, but abandoned. And the fact that this place is suspiciously empty when the others were talking about not living alone.

This may be a trap. I stared at the pie. I picked up the knife. It's not like I had anything to lose, my life's pretty meaningless.

I cut into the pie quickly, and nothing happened. I cut a piece, and put it on my plate. Eating it, I wonder why nothing happened. I slowly swallowed the hot pie.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid? Maybe I'm not? But, I do have a right to be paranoid, right? I finished my slice, cutting myself another one.

If I do get in trouble for this it's not entirely my fault, they left a steaming hot pie by itself in the house with me, did you expect it to go unnoticed?

The pie was half gone, and I was partially full. Not wanting to eat anymore. I set my fork down. I stared at the pie, still having some suspicions.

I poked the middle of the pie, and I started to hear a ticking sound. My eyes widen, and I used the knife to smash the pie around the middle.

Right in front of me, was a bomb. I backed away frightened, not understanding what in the world was going on. The knife clattered to the floor. My eyes were on the bomb. I was shaking, not expecting for my life to actually be in danger.

I ran away from the kitchen and into the hallways to notify somebody, but no one was in sight. Still shaking, my eyes narrowed in anger. Are they trying to purposely kill me?!!!!

Anger over took me, my fear right beside it. The ticking seemed to be getting louder, and I ran around, trying to find if people were still in the house.

The first floor clear, I went upstairs. No one was here besides me. Were they trying to kill me? Or were they trying to test if I had powers that didn't exist.

If so, I'd die either way if I don't get out of this house. Running to the door, not thinking about what they said at all, I turned the knob. It wouldn't budge. I pulled at the door, panic coming to me quickly.

Did they lock all the doors??!! There were only two doors, the other in the kitchen by the bomb. I sure as hell wasn't going to go back there and test if it was locked, it definitely was.

Running to the windows, I tried to break it, having no luck. Tears welled up in my mind, all of my emotions in a frenzy. This was worse than when I was shot.

I sat by the front door, the metal being the farthest place from the kitchen. I put my head in between my knees, my hands over my head. I'm surely going to die.

I really wanted to find my memories first, I wanted to do so many things once I got out of that place, and now I'm going to die knowing nothing, and doing nothing.

I started to cry.

What the fuck did I do wrong?? Was I perhaps a murderer who forgot their memories???! Why did I only remember Taehyung's name even after I got shot in the head??! Is that some kind of clue-

The bomb went off.

Returned

I blinked. I was, I was alive. How was I alive?! Stuck in a bordered house with a bomb wouldn't have missed my body.

I opened my eyes, and I slowly looked up. I was covered in darkness. Why was it dark if a bomb went off. Wouldn't I at least see rubble or some shit.

The darkness moved.
What the fuck was going on. It moved backwards, disappearing behind me. I then saw rubble, natural light coming in through the cracks of the house.

I looked down, seeing that I was untouched. That darkness couldn't have been darkness if I was untouched, so what was it. I looked behind me, still seeing the fucking metal door stand strong.

I rolled my eyes. I hate everyone who brought me here. I heard flapping behind me. I turned, finding nothing their.

I saw black in my peripheral vision. That's when it hit me. Do I have wings? That would explain the noise, and why I'm not hurt. I walked through the rubble, trying to find an open spot to get through.

I found one by the back door, a big hole in the wall closest to the bomb. That would've been me if I wasn't careful. I climb through the hole, sunlight instantly hit me.

Thinking about the wings theory, I felt my back. Nothing. I didn't see black next to me, and I didn't feel anything either.

I turned to my left, seeing people jogging over towards me. They were Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jimin.

Just fucking great.

Returned

Lynn~~