Home

Wazzup babes I'm bored right now....So imma write another chapter...Even though I could be doing my work but ya know imma procrastinate cause ya know why not.🌚

I can just rush the day before so I can have a mental break down!!!! Yayyy sounds fun🙂

Anyways hope you guys like!

Artemis POV:

Well who would have thought I would be running with an angry alpha on my tail. Damn and he is fast. Shit I hit the corner and run into the room locking the door. Well ya wanna know how smart I am. The room I ran into is his damn bedroom!!!!!!

"Artemis unlock the damn door NOW unless you want a even worse punishment." he says in a deadly calm voice. Well what am I gonna do cause I know I ain't opening this door.....

Well this sounds interesting me likey!!! Lets NOT open the door!

My wolf says in a sly tone.
Shhh this is not the time to be horny you ass!!!

What do you mean I feel like this is the perfect time. Mhmm to punished by my mate sounds kinky and I likey.

Your such a horndogm Shut up!!

Mhmm so mean...

What the hell are we gonna do!! I look around the room frantically when I hear keys jingling. Damn it!!

I see the bathroom and I run locking the door behind me. The window thank the moon goddess!! I open the small window hoping I can squeeze through. I get half my damn body through, DAMN THIS BIG ASS AND CURVY HIPS!!!! I'm struggling still trying to get out of the window only do feel a rough hand collide with my rear.

I groan, I feel his rough hands grip my waist pulling me out. He turns me around to face his dark brooding eyes. Without saying a word he takes me into the bedroom. And literally throws me on the damn bed like a rag doll. "Now my little luna will receive your punishment for being such a naughty boy." He crawls on the bed toward me like a predetar stalking his pray.

I back up till my back touches the headboard whimpering. He pulls me by my ankles to the point were I am now under him. He looks down at me kissing me hungrily. I feel his tongue rub my buttom lip asking for access which I deny. But he grabs my ass and I gasp and he plunges his tongue into my mouth, we start fighting for dominance and after while I just give in.  And let him explore my mouth. I feel something wrap around my wrist and Hunter pulls away.

Ummmm I don't really know what I'm doing but I want to publish another chapter and I'm bored soooo yayyyy.......Cool Beans

And check out my OTHER BOOK!!!😀

HIS FLAME

Preview

"Firstly I'm not yours I am not a possession or property sweetheart" I say with a oh so sweet smile. "And I can definatly protect myself" I say with a smirk.

He walks closer to me with a little danger in his eyes. He grabs me by my neck "Like I said you are mine and I protect what is mine so I suggest you fix this attitude of yours unless you want it fucked out of you pup?" he states with a sly smirk.

"Oh and I prefer to be called Daddy not sweet heart" damn I shiver a little bit from his dominance. I roll my eyes and the hand that is still on my neck sqeezes. "Don't roll your eyes at me pup you will soon learn I do not tolerate disrespect." and he lets go of my neck. "well you will soon learn that I dont like being told what to do." I say rolling my eyes again.

Byyyeeee😌