BiG PeEpEe

Enjoy!!!!!!

It's a little mature y'all so beware👁👄👁

I back up till my back touches the headboard whimpering. He pulls me by my ankles to the point were I am now under him. He looks down at me kissing me hungrily. I feel his tongue rub my buttom lip asking for access which I deny. But he grabs my ass and I gasp and he plunges his tongue into my mouth, we start fighting for dominance and after while I just give in.  And let him explore my mouth. I feel something wrap around my wrist and Hunter pulls away.

I look up to see.....handcuffs!!!!!! "What the fuck are you doing?" I say a little nervous. I mean who wouldn't be, with a big ass giant of an Alpha above you and you in handcuffs. I hear a deep growl come from his chest. And his eyes flashing a white color his wolf must be on the surface.

"Pup I really dont like to be disobeyed its taking everything in me not to spank that ass of yours and fuck you into submission" he says eyes with lust and anger. "Well your trying to punish me for no reason" I state not making eye contact. "YOU WERE DANCING ON ANOTHER MAN THAT IS SOMETHING YOU ARE MINE YOU BELONG TO ME." A whimper comes out my throat and my wolf takes over. Baring his neck to our mate and whimpers. "We are sorry Alpha only yours" my wolf whimpers out. Well damn can he at least earn our submission damn wolf. "Mine only mine" he puts his face in the crook of our neck.

"Can you take these cuffs off us Alpha"

"No" Did he really say no??? Did this dude really just say NO. I take over and push my wolf back. "Let me out of these damn cuffs" Honestly it was a bad idea his wolf was in control a full blown Alpha and Im doing this...... I need to rethink a couple things.

I could literally feel all his dominant pheromones hit me like a truck making me want to pair my neck and arch my back. I whimper he pulls me over his lap and starts to rub my bum

"Count" he says in a deep baritone tone.

SMACK

"O-one" he rubs my butt

SMACK

"T-T-two"

fast forward

SMACK

"FIFTHTEEN" I say with tears come down my face. I can literally feel his hard dick on my leg. And let me tell you it dont feel small by any means

Asshole this shit hurts but it has some pleasure with it.

"Now tell me what did you do wrong and I want an apology"

"I let another man touch me" I am not apologizing tho. I decide to add another comment.

"Even though I didnt have a mate at the time and I just wanted to have fun and maybe have a one night stand" I state really low. He growls and pushes me to the ground on my knees. I said an apology I guess I'm gonna have to fix that smart mouth of yours. He looks down at me darkly. "I'll show you that your mine and only mine even before you knew" he pulls his paints down and his peepee slaps me in the fast. My mouth literally waters at the sight.

My mates cock is huge. Damn I'm lucky I dont have a gag reflects. I see the pre com oozing out

"Suck it pup" I lean in then I hesitate

Lick it

My wolfs says, Isant it too soon to be doing sexaul stuff

My wolfs rolls his eyes. You were literally about to do all the things your only supposed to do with your mate with someone you just met at the club.....Now suck daddys dick and be his little cumslut or Ill take over and do it.

Damn ok Ill do it you lil horny freaky fuck

I lick the tip and suprisingly it taste sweet and a little salty. I go down licking his cock and I look up at him. "Open your mouth" and I do as he says and I open my mouth. He shoves his cock down my throat and starts to fuck my face with no mercy.

(Maybe this won't get flagged👁👄👁)

Uhhhhh I don't really know what to put next😑 so Imma just leave it like till I think of sum but I wanna post a chapter so this just gonna be one🤷‍♀️

Hope y'all enjoyed

Comment feedback here: