The club

Artemis POV:

I look into the mirror and I look sexy asf!!
His outfits

I look into the mirror and I look sexy asf!!His outfits

Riri's Outfit

 I then yell to my bestfriend Zuri

I then yell to my bestfriend Zuri. "RIRI IM READYYYY!!!!" She then yells back "Finally took foreverrr!!!!"

"Um beauty takes time sweetheart you should know." I wink at her and she giggles. "Let's go Ari. I'm ready to have some fun and partyyy!"
Fast forward
We enter the club and the music is hittin. Me and RiRi go to the bar to get a drink. As I finish my drink I hear me and Riri's song come on. And give each other the look and run to the dance floor.

Hunter POV:

I'm on my way to my club. With my annoying beta Axel. Going to check up on it club. Make sure everything is to my liking.

Fast Foward
We pull up right to the front and I smell the sweetest thing ever. My wolf says to me "MATE MATE OURS GO TO MATE."
I walk with a quick pace right through the doors. People spread as I go through and I finally get to the dance floor.

I look out into the dance floor to see the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. I watch as he sways his hips enticing me like no other. But then I see him start to grind onto another man. With that amazing ass that is MINE........

I felt like I wanted to rip that man apart. "How dare he touch what is ours kill him" my wolf says. I walk to them with the speed of lighting.

I rip the man off MY MATE. And throw him across the room. The music stops and everyone goes silent.

My mate turns to me and says "why the fuck did you do that?" As he looks at me like I'm crazy. I could feel my wolf trying to break free. Wanting to dominant him and show him that he is ours. I feel my eyes start to turn red.

And I grab my mate by the his neck. "Daddy doesn't like when people touch what's his." As I let my scent free.

I watch as his eyes turns purple and he whispers mate.