006 : fuck the higher ups we're going to die

The ceiling stretched above them, the brutalist architecture wrapped into a seemingly eternal labyrinth of vents, air ducts and piping crossing over each other and lopping around in an impossibly dense maze until it was impossible to tell how high...

The ceiling stretched above them, the brutalist architecture wrapped into a seemingly eternal labyrinth of vents, air ducts and piping crossing over each other and lopping around in an impossibly dense maze until it was impossible to tell how high up it went. The inner corridors had been twisted and stretched as the rusting metal that seemed to coat the entirety of the space transformed what should have been a small barely maintained government facility into a vast cavern of twisting wires and decaying machines.

"Well we're fucked," [Name] spoke, being the first to break the air of tension.

"What's going on here? It's supposed to be a two story dorm building right?" Itadori gasped, words leaving his mouth in a frantic mess as his eyes widened at the sight.

"Clam down," Kugisaki said, tripping over her words before regaining her composure, "it's a mansion-elite."

"Wrong..." Fushiguro muttered, eyes wide as he turned to [Name], "is this?"

"Yeah this is an innate domain," they said dully with a sigh as they pulled at their gloves, shoving them into the pockets of her shorts with a sigh. "Like I said we're fucked, speaking of which where did the door go?" The finished, pointing over their shoulder to where the thing should have been.

Fushiguro whipped his head around, internally praying his classmate had been lying in some cheap attempt to make a joke. But no, had there been a door behind them, it was most certainly not there anymore. It was Itadori and Kugisaki who spoke next, a cry of desperate confusion at the discovery. [Name] merely frowned, brows creasing as her hands tightened into a fist, this wasn't good. Still, they tried to see a way out, to take in the sight of the environment in full and to see then every nook and cranny of the place edged in fear and misery.

"Ah shit," she hissed, raising a hand to their temple, "fucking Sukuna getting in the way again." The King of Curses, whether he was aware of it or not, was like black stain against her vision, tainting their gaze with a blackened and darkened tint, the corruption something like damaged film.

Fushiguro hummed in response, swatting down as he ran a hand through the thick fur of the Divine Dog before straightening up again and turning to Itadori and Kugisaki. "We're good," he said, snapping them out of their confused stupor, "we can track the scent of the exit." Fushiguro said, gesturing to his dog, who wagged his tail in a proud sort of manner, more than happy to be of use.