010 : agnus montague

It was a relief to get out of the thick air of the morgue, to escape the flickering fluorescent lights

It was a relief to get out of the thick air of the morgue, to escape the flickering fluorescent lights. The air was fresh, albeit hot and a tad too humid for his liking, though then again Gojo wasn't really complaining either way.

"Ugh, I'll have to revise the reports." Shoko grumbled, absentmindedly chewing on the on the back of her pen, one hand shoved into the pocket of her lab coat.

"No, leave them as-is." Gojo said, resting his hands on the back of his neck, "I want to give Yuji time to gain the minimum power necessary before he's targeted again. Sorry Shoko, but could you leave him as dead on the records? Oh and don't tell any of the students, the only one who I want knowing about this is [Name]."

Shoko raised an eyebrow at him, the click of her heels against the polished wood of the floorboards of the open-air walkway ringing out clearly in the afternoon air. "So you plan to keep Itadori hidden away?"

"No, I'll have him make a comeback in time for the exchange event." Gojo hummed.

"Why?"

Gojo: the reason is simple: no one's allowed to take the events of youth away from young people. Not anyone. I bet everyone will be surprised.

Shoko narrowed her eyes at him, though she made no trie protest, "And why is [Name] the only one of the students who would know? I know you're working with them already but shouldn't they have other things to be doing right now?"

"You remember the London incident right?"

"Yeah, it happened almost two months before the december's terrorist attack."

"[Name] has the misfortune of being descended from the curse user responsible for it, as well as having been involved in the incident itself and the higher ups here aren't too fond of her for obvious reasons as a result so think of it as a temporary precaution of sorts." Gojo said as the both of them came to the end of the walk way, the taller of the two making to take the stairs down to greet his student where she stood waiting, bag slung over one shoulder and brows knit in confusion.

"Well speak of the devil," the doctor murmured as she watched Gojo greet his student.

"So... you wanted to see me?" [Name] asked, almost nervous, "You told me to pack a bag too, mind explaining why now?"