•𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗•

___________________________
『••✎••』

I stand up as quietly as I could but then I accidentally knocked over some beer bottles. I look down at the bottles and back up to the men and found them both staring in my direction. "Who the fuck is there!" they shout. I waste no time and start sprinting as fast as my weak legs could go. I look behind and see they are close behind shouting at me to stop but of course I don't. I don't want to be killed thank you.

I look ahead again and it's pitch black so I didn't know where I was going. I look behind me again to see if they would of 'magically' disappeared or something I don't know but of course they were still there. I then suddenly knocked into something hard and thought it was a wall. I tried to move past it but then it went in-front of me and grabbed my arm. I was startled when I heard a low husky voice speak "going somewhere?." I look up and I'm greeted by a pair of twinkling hazel eyes staring at me. The street light above us helped me study this person's appearance and I saw he had dark curly hair, tanned skin, a faded beard, beautiful hazel eyes, lips which for some reason I really wanted to kiss and I noticed he had a hooped earring on his right ear which made him even sexier. Sexier? Aria snap out of it!

His hand was still holding onto my arm whilst I had my hand on his rock hard chest trying to separate us. Suddenly the men that were chasing me came up behind me panting trying to catch their breaths. "Sorry Boss we tried to get her, she saw it all." He didn't even look at the men that were speaking to him, instead he kept his gaze on me which made me fidget uncomfortably.

"P-please let me g-go" I whispered whilst looking down at my feet. He chuckled deeply and put his index finger at the bottom of my chin, lifting it up so I was looking at him.

"My apologies Hermosa but your going to come with us." I pushed his finger off my chin and tears started welling up in my eyes. I'm not going with a stranger, who knows he might be exactly like Aaron. I can't deal with that again.

"No, I'm not going with you!" I yell at him. I've only just left a nightmare and now I'm entering another one. I felt a sharp prick on my arm and I see a needle has been stuck inside of me. My legs suddenly go all wobbly and I feel dizzy. My legs then gave way and I was about to fall but strong arms caught me. "I d-don't feel s-so good" I whispered to him and he brushed a strand of hair out of my face. He then looked at the men and started shouting at the one that injected me but everything became faint so I didn't hear much.

"Did I tell you to fucking do that? No you stupid bastard!"

"Sorry Boss but she got annoying." One of the men said whilst laughing. Suddenly the mysterious man pulled out his gun pointing it to the laughing mans head and he instantly stopped laughing. "I give out the fucking orders and you do what I say, you don't do what you please got it?." I watched the man nod his head but I don't know what happened next since the darkness consumed me.

。・:*˚:✧。
_____________________________
-chapter complete-
👼
Hey angels i've updated two chapters in one day for you all!
This one was a lot shorter but had a bit more drama in it so I hope you enjoyed it.
Longer chapters are coming though so don't you worry!

I also repeated the song for this chapter just because it went well with it.

What will happen next?
Read on and find out!🤍

Thank you for 15 reads🥺 Please vote and tell your friends about my stories! I love you all angels🤍