Chp. 4

Sergey blinked unsure if he heard her correctly.

"You can't be serious, Cleo," he said his voice is a bit stern, as he got from the floor. "You are saying that you have a way to heal someone in an instead?" he asked, Cleo nodded her head.

"Yeah with my Devil Fruit powers."

Everyone shared a glance with each other, mostly Lauren and Sanji since they didn't know about Cleo's powers. Ketsue Ketsue No Mi or the Blood Blood Fruit.

"Are you really not trusting me? Geez, it's like how you don't trust me inside of the med-bay on the ship." Cleo ranted on about the trust between her and Sergey. It seemed dysfunctional but there was something about it, something romantic? Cleo then sighed "What I'm saying is that I can use my blood to heal those two fractures of hers and she'd be able to go and help her captain.".

"Is that possible?" asked Sanji, as Lauren could hear a desperate feeling in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure. That's how I healed Lucky up," she said, placing her hands on her hips semi-glaring at her crew-mates.

"YOU WHAT?!" Sergey shouted in disbelief. "You used your Devil Fruit powers without telling us?!".

They began to shout at each other for a good solid 4 minutes before Cleo said "if it would make you trust me, how about I show you how I heal people or at the least healed Lucky and how I'm gonna heal Lauren?" as she walked over and kneeled down to Lauren and Sanji. "Although... Lucky was passed out and had an open wound. But Lauren... Her wound or broken bones are on the inside so I would have to poke a hole close enough to where it is.".

The grip of Sanji's left hand tightened, as his worries grew just a bit. 'Poke a hole close to where Lauren's fractures are?' He thought trying to listen carefully to Cleo. Poke a hole, would she have to do that meanwhile Lauren would still be awake and would be able to feel the pain?

Sanji...

Sanji...

Lauren called out to him, bringing him back to reality, as she had placed her right hand on the one that was on her left shoulder and looked up at him. As she didn't want him to worry about her and the pain she would have to feel. "Sanji... I'll be fine as long as you are here with me," she said softly and optimistically to ease his worries. Sanji softly smiled at her, how could he have been so lucky to have a girl like Lauren in his life.

He sighed softly and looked at her, "If what Cleo said is true and you'd be healed right up then... Then I promise to bear with it for now..." he said firmly yet kindly to her still smiling softly at Lauren. Before both of them looked at Cleo, giving her the go-ahead to proceed with her plan.

Cleo lightly chuckled and thought 'this love and trust coming from you two, can be contagious. But I like it, like that~'. As Cleo slowly rolled Lauren's shirt up, she looks at Sanji and says "maybe to be safe, you should probably hold Lil Lauren's hand. Got that Chef?" referring to Sanji. Which did sound normal to him, since he was a cook but it still came out of the blue from someone he hasn't gotten to know.

"Y-Yeah," he says, gently taking Lauren's right hand into his own. Smiling at her to ease her.

Cleon then continued to roll Lauren's shirt up before stopping right before anyone would be able to see her bra-line. Asking Sergey without turning to look back at him that this was where the fractures were at? To which he affirmed it, that it was where the fractures were located. Taking out a long sliver and sharp needle, holding it between her thumb and index finger, having her left hand gently stroke the area before softly smiling at Lauren hoping that she had already forgiven her for what she was about to do to her.