Chp. 3

Inside of Onigashima Castle, on the third floor Banquet Hall. A lot of noises were going on inside of there, as Sanji was trying to get away, as he had more important things, like getting back to Luffy and helping him to get to Kaido. Everyone in there was chasing him into a corner.

"He's Escaping!!!" one shouted as another followed-up with; "Don't worry... There's no escaping from here." to ease the worry of their fellow colleague. Almost feeling out of breath, was Sanji doing his best to dodge them; "Woah!" came from his mouth as he was also trying to keep his balance with his upper body. As having been tied up in spider web wasn't his ideal thing or situation to be in right about now.

"You can't~ ", "Don't run from us~ " was coming from all of the women that were chasing him, to be honest, it was sort of a dream of his, to be chased by a group of women...Wait? now wasn't the time to be thinking about stuff like that!

The tip of his shoe felt something in front of it, being unable to think about it quick enough, he tripped over his own feet. "Ugh!!" he grunted, meeting the floor again. Worming forward a bit, he didn't care if he had to crawl away from that place, "I must go, there's somewhere I need to be...!!" he said in-between his breaths, "But still...". "Hey you~ You said were lovestruck didn't you?" said Black Maria flirtatiously gaining his attention, "Huh!". As he turned his head to see his female pursuers, he was met with a sight that both were normal for their world yet it was still able to scare anyone.

As every-women in that hall had taken a more monstrous-looking form, as some had longer necks, one of them tongue were longer than that of anyone normal...well normal if you haven't eaten a Devil Fruit that changed your appearance to drastically.

As for Black Maria were hanging from the ceiling of the room? And was her lower half that of a Spider?

A light chuckle came from the large blond beautiful women, "Stay here with us. I'll make you my pet. "

Women!!

Women!!

And more Women!!

He thought.

Laughter was coming from every-women in front of him. But Sanji spoke out loud as he let his fantasies take center stage for the moment; "Is this heaven?" blurt out catching every one of the ladies off guard, one of the ladies even yelled, "This guy is nuts!!".

Black Maria lightly laughed as she stretched one of her Spider legs towards Sanji, having a feeling that she could win if she just seduced him like everyone that came before him. But then she couldn't feel that Spider leg anymore.

"Fiamme di passion!" A voice shouted as the person cut through in between the Ladies of Black Maria and Sanji, creating a dust cloud that blinded their vision for a good few seconds. "Lady Maria, there's a second intruder!?" one of Black Maria's subordinates called out to her, as Black Maria herself had pulled one of her Spider legs back after feeling one of them been chopped off. A shape of something; No. A person soon could be seen inside the dust cloud.

"Sorry for being a bit late, Sanji." the voice said in such a familiar tone to the tied up flirty cook. As the dust cloud disappeared and the person was visible to everyone in the room. A fair-skinned young woman who had long orange hair and green eyes. "L-Lauren..." escaped Sanji's lips as he looked at her from her back, in both surprise and shock. Lauren looked back at him for a brief second and told him, "You sit back and let me handle these ladies, as well as teach them not to mess with us or mess with someone from the Cheng Family!" even smiling at him to make sure he had nothing to worry about when it came to her and the way she fought their enemies. "What a Cheng?!"; "How?!"; "I thought they were all dead and or gone?!" it sounded from everyone in the room. It seemed that Lauren's family had even been in Wano but, that may have happened long before they went into hiding or something along those lines? Gaining the attention, Lauren just smirked at them, thankful that all eyes were on her for a while.