Chp. 2

Inside of Onigashima Castle, 3rd floor. Running with all of his might to save the maiden, to go to the aid of a beautiful woman.

As Sanji breathed while running "Huff...", "Huff.." escaped his mouth as he could hear more from the woman that needed help.

"AAAAH~ My Lord~ " as it came from the woman in distress.

"I hear it!! A beautiful woman is begging to be saved!!" yelled to himself as he came closer and closer to where the sound was coming from. As he turned his heard seeing the scene before him, well the shadow of the scene before him.

"Let's do it, no one will know~ " the male voice said as he was already pulling on her Obi or belt.

"No, we mustn't!" the woman said, sounding afraid.

"Are you ready, my dear ?"

"I beg of you, please stop!"

"Aaaah~My lord~ "

Sanji stopped in his tracks from pure shock.

She's in trouble!! Is this what sexual harassment is like in Wano!? he thought for a second before he continued to think. A woman powerless against the desires of a powerful man, the belt of her kimono is getting un-tied, getting closer...to losing her purity!!

He then shouted "Hang in there!! I'll save now!!!"

The man had a rocked smile and cut off from saying "It's alright, come clo-" as Sanji jumped forward yelling at the man, "Don't you dare!!!", "Get away from her!!!" as he had kicked the sliding door in and came into contact with something sticky?

He grunted as he was getting tangled into whatever it was that was keeping him still.

"Aaaaaaaaah~ How naughty~ My lord~ "

"What is this!? A Spider-web?!" said Sanji as he tried to pull his hand free from it and trying to understand what sticky situation he just got himself into. Before being pulled back to the "horror" in front of him.

"Naughty! " both the woman and man began spinning and Sanji shouting out to the "Hey!! Stop that!". The woman grins as both she and the man began to strict Sanji with a kick to the face while shouting "Naughty Trap!!!". Taking the pain and grunted while getting more tangled in the spiders-web landing face-first on the floor with a thud, as the man who played the lord role had his foot on Sanji holding him down.

"Another would-be hero with impure motives, in the bag. Lady Maria." the man said.

As a woman with long black hair, who had horns growing out of her head, was petting Sanji's head meanwhile reading a Bounty list and read about him. "Black-Leg Sanji from the Straw Hat crew!! Ooh~, a bounty of 330 million berries!! You're a big shot! "

"Dammit... It was a trap!!" Sanji cursed at himself. Before shouting in a demanding voice "untie me right now, and I'll let you go!! I'm in a hurry!!"

"Oh, how scary! He's trying to threaten us. " one woman screamed clearly not being scared by Sanji and what he was willing to do. Everyone in the room then got up to stand next to their leader, a very large and horned woman with long blonde hair styled like a geisha's, with two swords notably being part of its arrangement. A woman who clearly looked interesting in this young man's situation.

Her gaze was planted on to Sanji as she began to speak seductively to him.

"What a boor... You want to turn our banquet hall into a battlefield?" she chuckled, "Well, I happen to have a soft spot for boys with rough edges. What do you say? Do you... Like me too?" she asked quite flirtatiously to Sanji, almost wanting him to take more pity on her, for she was just a woman.