05

5:25 p.m, y/n's apartment

i look at myself in the mirror making sure i look okay, i lightly did my makeup and fixed my hair up, even got a pretty decent outfit together.

i grab my wallet and wait on the couch, sending a quick text to mom telling her i'm going to be gone for the evening.
right when i send the text there's a knock at the door.

"hello yoshioka", ginjima smiles when i open the door, "you ready?"
i nod and lock the door behind me.

"so.. where are we going?" i ask when we get to the street. "hm~ is there anywhere specific you want to go?" he asks combing through his hair with his hand.

"there's a shop a few minutes away that has movies and cd's, wanna check it out?" i ask remembering somethings i wanted to buy last trip.

"oh sure! are you into that stuff yoshioka?" he follows while i start walking in the shops direction.
"hm, yeah, i used to come here often before i spent all my money", i admit making ginjima laugh.

"how about you? is there anything you're interested in?" i ask trying my best to keep the conversation flowing.

"besides volleyball.." he ponders, "huh, i guess i don't do much besides that."
i laugh while i spot the neon sign illuminating the shop.

"here we are", i say opening the door and walking inside. the shop is big and filled with shelves and shelves of different music, movies and even a section for band tees.

"wow, it's.. amazing", ginjima talks quietly taking in the shop, there's some music playing and a television playing a music video on it.

"back again y/n?" the cashier asks leaning over the counter smiling at us.
i wave at her with a smile and take ginjima to the disc aisle picking up a *favorite artist/band*
cd.

"what kind of music do you listen to ginjima?" i ask softly while he takes a look around.
"hmm well i don't listen to music to often, usually whatever suna puts on at practice" he laughs putting his hand behind his neck,
"suna has the best music taste on the team so we made him our dj."

i never noticed him playing music, the songs are really good though and i know most of them.
maybe we have similar taste in music.

while ginjima takes a look at a few things i go to pay for my cd's and a big t-shirt, he comes back with a movie and also buys it.

"so, where should we go?"
he stops and thinks for a second before piping up again, "are you hungry? there's a good diner not to far if we take the train"
i nod and he leads the way as we walk through the quiet streets.