13

the teams departed early after they all shared a quick breakfast, the inarizaki bus was asleep.

yoshioka sat with ginjima, suna and osamu right behind them. yoshioka had earphones in playing some music to drown out the soft snores that sounded through the bus.

they got back to the school at noon and we're all sent home to unpack and relax for the weekend.

the last few weeks of school went by and preparation for graduates and such went on. yoshioka spent lots of time in the art room after school hours to get ready for an exhibition in the prefecture.

suna spent his days hanging out with the other second years and izumi. yoshioka and suna still talked during english class when their work was mellowing out.

it was the second last week.

yoshioka was in the art room, practicing with clay for the sculpting assignment. she had music quietly playing from her phone. the door slid open and there were steps coming toward her.

as yoshioka was preparing to be scared by akari or kaito there was another voice.

"yoshioka, are you busy?"

suna, there suna was with his school bag and a plastic bag.

"oh. suna, no i'm just practicing." yoshioka responded, wiping her hands on the apron she wore. "wanna sit?" she asked before moving some extra supplies off the stool besides her.

"i uh, was walking past and i saw you so i just came to say hi." he said sitting down and looking at the wet clay slabs. "you do sculptures too?"

"yeah, i've recently started working with them so it's a new process~" she smiled then looked to the plastic bag in suna's lap.

"oh, you want some snacks?" suna asked pulling out some stuff for yoshioka. he had chocolate, gummies, drinks and many little mints.

"what do you do now that there's no practice suna?" she asks munching on the wafer she picked out. suna had opened a soft drink, eyeing different art pieces around the room.

"umm nothing really." he said resting his head on the desk. "go home, nap, play video games or help mai with homework then crash again."

yoshioka was a little surprised, even though suna was quieter than atsumu and osamu, he still seemed like a popular fellow, he even had a girlfriend!

"what about izumi-san?" yoshioka asked.

suna lightly scrunched his nose, "she's busy with graduating, y'know, third year stuff. we never hung out anyways."

lonely both ways

"that's- a bit sad suna." yoshioka sighed. though who am i to judge?

"yeah well,, it'll probably end when she graduates cause i don't think long distance works."

long distance hey?
after a few beats of silence and eating, bones could be heard cracking as suna straightens his back out.

"oh my god suna, please fix your posture or at least don't crack your bones in front of me." yoshioka laughs, cringing at the noise.

suna huffs and gives a thin, fox smile before getting up.

"i'll leave the snacks with you." he says as he walks out of the art room.

strange boy.

the week goes by with suna dropping by to watch yoshioka work or just to come talk, in class things were settled and graduation for the third years was within days.
akari and kaito were busy with their clubs aswell with preparation for new first years.
saturday morning comes and the volleyball team decides to hangout in the evening.