08

HERE IT IS!! so very sorry for the late late updates :')  tw near the end of the chapter

goshiki pulled yoshioka into a hug, gently squeezing her. "y/n!! how long has it been?" he asks releasing her and looking at her.

she relaxed and tilted her head, "i don't even know, it's been so long tsutomu." she smiled to him. "you've grown a lot!"

he nodded excitedly, he had an almost prideful expression straightening his posture to appear bigger and stronger.

"y/n you know goshiki? i mean i guessed since he was so nosey when i mentioned you." hashi said putting her hand on her hip.

well this was going on suna was still sitting looking so very confused. he just watched as goshiki smiled brightly and asked y/n a load of questions.

"oh suna," y/n said remembering her friend. "this is goshiki tsutomu, he was my neighbour awhile back before highschool."

"you could've said friend, we hung out a lot." goshiki frowned before turning to suna. "nice to meet you.. suna-san? was it?"

"yeah, nice to meet you i guess." he returned. there was a bit of silence. goshiki was a little bothered by the bored expression suna was staring at him with.
"uhm y/n do you wanna catch up after? i have a game soon but after!" goshiki asked. "yeah of course, i'll see you later tsutomu and hashi."

they nodded and left while y/n turned back to suna. "shiratorizawa huh?" he asked, his back turned. she sat beside him and nodded. the sun was starting to set, casting an orange-pink tone across the field. despite the announcement saying dinner was being served the two ignored it.

-

"yoshioka?"

"yeah?"

"my.. shoulders hurt still."

i let out a soft laugh and went behind suna to massage his shoulders again. he was tense when i started, though he relaxed after a few minutes.

"say, suna?"

"yeah?"

"i've never really seen you with anyone besides the other team members or izumi once or twice.."
he was quiet for a second, "and..?"
"mm well i don't mean to come off as rude but,, do you not have friends?" i asked slowly.

it was silent for many seconds making me worried that i might've made him upset. i prepared to apologize my hands frozen from where i was messaging though i felt him shake abit.

shit is he crying? or is he mad? did i make him mad?!

"suna-", my words were cut off as suna quickly bent forward laughing super hard. the way his eyes closed and the he was smiling gave me odd feelings, it was out of character for him. his laugh was almost like a fox giggle. he let out a little snort before calming down.

standing there, eyes wide. he looked at me with a tilted head. "sorry i didn't mean to react like that"

when i didn't respond he cleared his throat and started again, "that's the last thing i thought you'd ask me."