Chapter 29

Play the song while you readdd

You and the rest of the Quidditch team burst into the Great Hall looking like badasses. Everyone turns to look at your guys as you keep your heads high and walk to the Gryffindor table. You look over to see the Slythering table with their mouths hanging open. You smirked at the sight of Draco looking at your guys.

"They look scared." You whisper to Oliver. "They better be." He says. You guys sit down as the Gryffindor table starts clapping and cheering along with the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. "Beat Slytherin!" Someone yells. You look over to Dumbledore and he nods. You smile and start eating some eggs.

***

The team gets into the locker room and Oliver gives a pep talk. "We have been training hard. We deserve this win people! We've had more training than any other house. I believe in every single one of you. Now! Let's get out there and win!" Oliver yells. You all yell in agreement. "For good luck, knock on Wood!" Fred shouts. you all knock Oliver on the head and line up.

Oliver punches Fred in the arm and goes to stand next to Harry. "Hey Chasers! Nervous?" He asks. "Yeah. First real Quidditch game." You say. "It's alright. Everyone gets nervous when it's their first game. Start doing what we practiced! I already told the rest of the house to start when we do." Oliver says.

You all flip your brooms to the handle side and start hitting the ground in a beat. You all slowly start to whisper, "bring the lion out, bring the, bring the lion out." You hear more people start to chant it. The door opens, red and yellow fog start to poor out. You can hear more clearer that mostly everyone in the stands are chanting now. You all mount your brooms. You fly out to the pitch and everyone starts screaming except Slytherin. 

"I want a nice clean game, from all of you!" Madam Hooch shouts mostly looking towards Slytherin. You look up to see Harry and Draco eyeing each other. "Harry! Make sure to do what we practiced! Just say the word!" You yell. He gives you a thumbs up. Madam Hooch let's the Snitch and Bludgers out. 

She picks up the Quaffle and throws it high into the air. You fly towards it and grab it before Slytherin. You weave through players and head towards the top ring. The Slytherin Keeper smirks as you come closer to him. You smirk back and dive quickly down to the bottom hoop and score.

"Y/l/n scores ten points for Gryffindor!" Lee Jordan shouts into the megaphone. You look back at the Keeper who has his mouth hung open. "Nice on Y/n!" George shouts as he flies by. You spin around and get ready again. Marcus Flint comes towards you with the Quaffle. You fly right towards him. Once you're four inches away you move to the left and grab the Quaffle out of his hands. 

A Bludger comes towards you and Fred flies over and hits it away. You wink at him and go back over to the goal posts. You throw it up into the air and quickly stand up on your broom and kick into the second highest hoop. "Another ten points made by Y/f/n Y/l/n!" Lee screams. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw erupts into applause and cheering again. 

You wave over at Ron and Hermione. Ron didn't make the team unfortunately. Harry and Draco quickly fly past you. Harry found the Snitch. He quickly turns his head to you with pleading eyes. You look over to Penny and the other Chaser and they nod their heads. You chase after Draco and get up right next to him. 

"What's up Malfoy?" You say smirking. "What are you doing here Y/l/n?" He asks confused. "Playing Quidditch." You bumo into him and direct him a different way. "HEY! Isn't that cheating!" He screams. "Nope, read the rules. Oh look at that another ten points for us. Wow you guys suck." You laugh.