Chapter 64

A carriage pulled by Pegasi fly high above the Courtyard. You follow it with your eyes and see Hagrid with signs directing the Pegasi to come towards him. He jumps out of the way just in time before they land. Everyone starts shouting and pointing towards the lake. You run over to that side and see a huge boat emerge from the lake. "Wow!" You say. "Alright everyone go back inside and go to your classes!" Dumbledore says. Everyone groans and goes back inside to go to class. "I thought we had the day off." You whine. 

Fred wraps his arm around you and laugh. You dramatically fall to the ground and start groaning. "Classes are going to kill me! I can't go, go on without me Freddie." You say. You take a last deep breathe and close your eyes. "Oh get up, I should be the one being dramatic. Stop copying me." Fred laughs. He bends down and picks you up throwing you over his shoulder "Put me down right now!" You start hitting his back while laughing. In response, Fred smacks your ass. 

You yelp at the unexpected slap and Fred starts laughing again. He sets you down when you get to Herbology. He leans down to your ear. "Don't worry, I made sure no one could see up your skirt. Only I get to look." He whispers. You turn red and hit his arm. "Let's just stand at the table and wait for Professor Sprout." You say and walk away. You stand at the back of the room with Fred next to you. "Do I make you nervous?" He smirks.

You roll your eyes but nod. "When you say things like that then obviously." He moves closed to you and bends down to your ear once again. "Good, I like making you nervous." You start blushing again and hide your face by look down at your book, your hair covering your face. Fred tucks some hair behind your ear and kisses your cheek, going back to what he was doing. 

Classes go by quickly. Everyone is ansy to hear the rest of the Triwizard Tournament at dinnger. When it was time for dinner, nearly everyone ran to the Great Hall. You were walking down the halls until Fred came up to you and threw you over his shoulder again and ran into the Great Hall. "Sit down, sit down. I can tell you are all excited for what is about to happen tonight. But first! I'd like to welcome our guests who will be staying here." He says. 

"Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their Headmistress, Madame Maxime!" The doors open as everyone turns to look. Beautiful girls in all blue coming running in. They stop and move their arms. They run again, when they stop blue butterflies come out from behind them. "Bloody hell." Ron says. You follow his eyes and see he's staring at their butts. You punch his arm. "What was that for?" He asks rubbing his arm. You roll your eyes and look back up. A very very tall lady enters the Great Hall. 

"That's one big lady." Seamus whispers. She walks up to Dumbledore and he takes her hand kissing it. "So glad you're here Madame Maxime." He says. She smiles and Dumbledore guides her to her seat. "Durmstring Institue and their Headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!" The doors open again and a bunch of boys come in hitting the ground with metal rods in a beat. They start running and doing flips and stuff. The Headmaster walks in with two other people next to him. 

"I-It's him! It's Viktor Krum!" Ron says. Karkaroff wand Dumbledore walk up to each other. "It's nice to see you Igor." They shake hands and hug each other. "Some to you Albus." He sits down while Dumbledore goes up to his podium.