Chapter 14

TW : Self Harm - If you don't want to read this part you don't have to

You look to your right and see a razor. You sigh and pick it up. You walk over to the toilet and pull down your pants a bit. You make 5 cuts. 3 on your left leg and 2 right leg. You wash the razor and wrap bandages around the cuts.

You put Fred's sweatpants back on and walk out of the bathroom. You see Fred doing some homework on his bed. He sees you and puts it away. You walk over and lay down. Fred wraps his arms around you and you lay your head on his chest. 

"Can I ask why you went to Dumbledore?" He asks. "Let's talk about it tomorrow. I'm really tired." You say. "Alright, that's fine princess. Also, can I ask what you were doing out at the Quidditch Pitch? And talking to Malfoy." He laughs a bit. 

"I went out to think and I know this sounds crazy but I talk to the moon sometimes. I was thinking and talking until Malfoy showed up. He was asking me what wouldn't anyone tell me. I tried to leave but he asked again. George found us and was mad at me so I just came back to my dorm." You say.

You feel Fred nod and you close your eyes, listening to his heartbeat.

A couple of weeks have gone by and today is the day you're gonna tryout to be a Chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. "You ready for tryouts Y/n?" Oliver asks as everyone heads to lunch. 

"Kinda. I'm really nervous. I've never actually played a real Quidditch game before." You laugh nervously. "It's alright Y/n. All you gotta do is some drills that I'll give to everyone who is trying out for Chaser." He says and walks off.

You sit over by George and Fred. As you sit, you see they are planning a prank. "Hey Y/n! You excited to go tryout after lunch?" Ron says as he stuffs food into his mouth. You nod. "Nervous though. I'm scared that I'm going to make a fool out of myself." You say.

"Trust me, you won't. I've sen the way you play Chaser. You're brilliant!" George says. Fred nods in agreement. Lunch passes by quickly. You, George, Fred and Harry all head to the Quidditch Pitch. "Alright! Welcome to Quidditch tryouts! No one is trying out for Seeker since Harry will be our Seeker through the rest of his six years here. Weasleys' are our best Beaters. So if you were here for those positions, you might as well leave or tryout for Chasers and Keeper." Oliver says.

Some kids groan and walk away. It's just you and six other kids. "Okay. So this year, we just need two more Chasers and one Keeper. McGonagall said that I won't be playing this year. My arm and leg are messed up. I will just be coaching this year. Someone is going to take my place." He frowns.