An Un-Godly Reunion

Natasha's POV:

   We hadn't seen Sally or Percy in years. Even so Clint and I still go to Sally's old work place. The candy is good, what can we say.
   "I miss that little goofball." Clint sighs holding a piece of blue candy in his hand.
   "I do too..." I reply.

   We walk around a bit more before a voice comes from behind us.
   "Well hello Nattie~!" only one person ever called me that.
   Looking over my shoulder I'm greeted by brilliant sea green eyes and a michevious smile. "Percy?!" I ask, baffled. He had grown... a lot. I have to look up at least 5 inches and I'm 5'5. He smelled like an ocean breeze, the windswept black hair only adding to that. Looking him over he had the build of an olympic swimmer. The way he held himself however is what was throwing me off, he seems relaxed and carefree but also alert and focused. This should not be how a 17 year old holds himself...
"Nice to see you too." Percy says, dripping in sweet sarcasm.
"I was not expecting this." Clint says, slowly taking in the boy in front of us. I don't know if I could even consider him a boy at the moment. Percy brightened at his words.
"Neither was I. I was actually on my home if you want to come?" I smile thinking of seeing Sally again.
"That sounds like a good idea." I reply still smiling.

~half way there~

"So," Percy says dragging out the o, "how's work been?" giving us a side glance.
"It's been busy to say the least." I say thinking back to all the close calls New York has had.
"We saved the world." Clin exclaims smugly. His outburst isn't what drags my attention however it's how Percy reacts. His eyes widen slightly but not in surprise, it's something more like...recognition?
"Oh yeah? I must have been away." Percy's eyes dim for a split second before going back to bright and vibrant.
"You didn't see it on the news or anything?" I ask a bit surprised. The recent fight or war, it's been referred to as both recently, was broadcasted almost world wide.
"Well I was out of the country for a while and I don't watch all that much TV to begin with." He sends a sheepish smiles with his words.

   'Strange' I think to myself as we reach an apartment complex.
~MANY PLATES OF BLUE COOKIES LATER~
   Clint and Nattie had been home for a few hours now. Mom had been pretty surprised when I brought them inside. There where some water works from both my mom and the spies themselves. (not that many though) Then, a ring came from both spies phones. Looking at each other, they answered before walking into the kitchen. A few minutes later, though it felt like hours, they emerged from their hidey-hole looking a little sad.
   "We have to go into work." Clint said, sighing heavily.
   "Well that sucks!" I say stuffing a blue cookie in my mouth, and oh my HADES are blue cookies good! Swallowing as I walk them to the door before I blurt out, "Will you try and visit?"
   After loosing all my memories and finally gaining them again I realized how much I had missed the closest thing I had to a normal family. The thought of loosing them all over again hurt.
   "Don't worry Perce, now that we know where to find you you'll see us a lot more." Nat says, reaching up and ruffling my hair.
   "See ya squirt!" Clint says walking out the door.
   Sticking my head out the door behind them I scream, "I'M TALLER THAN YOU 'SQUIRT'!"  A yell follows, but I ignore it. Walking back to the couch a glimmer catches my eye. Looking over to where Nattie was sat a silver object reflects more light.

'Now what in Hera is that?' I think, picking it up for a closer look.