I Love You~Percy's POV

Nico begin's his story as the Avengers gather behind me. I couldn't care less. Especially since this is probably what the quest is about so it'll help in the long run.
    "When I went to see my father, he wasn't there. Demeter and Persephone weren't there because of the season. But instead of my Father it was Tantalus from the fields of punishment." Nico pauses letting it sink in.
    I take a deep breath and think. Clint interrupts my attempts at thinking with a question.
    "Sorry, but who's Tantalus?"
    Nico responds before me. Honestly his answer will probably be better than mine would have been.
    "Tantalus was the king of Sipylus. While at feast with the gods he served his son before them. The gods took that as an insult, so Zeus punished him to forever thirst and hunger while both were in reach." Nico paused, "Percy I don't know how he released him. I don't know if he released anyone else either. I'm sorry Percy." Will tightened his hold on Nico, providing physical comfort for both of them.
    "It's okay Nico you've done enough." I can tell that he's still exhausted. His hands and voice shake but with something else too. Fear and anticipation. These feelings flood through me too. We just finished a war and it's looking like another is right around the corner. "Tell camp I'm heading over, with the Avengers." I hear some shuffles behind me. "I know we said contact with us would be limited I think this changes things." Both Will and Nico nod before swiping away the mist.
    I turn to the Avengers. "Who's ready to go to camp?" I ask with a smirk. Their faces hold confusion and excitement just like new campers. "Pack a bag, we leave in an hour." I say and head to my room. It was short lived but I would hopefully be back. I grab my already packed backpack 'cause what demigod doesn't have a run away bag ready to run away with?

    I head to the living room early. Expecting to be the first one there I'm surprised to be greeted by Nat and Clint. In hindsight, it makes sense that they would be ready for this with their lives as spies and all. They change their lives more than they live them.
    "Let me guess," I start to say, "had a bag packed already?"
    "And yours wasn't?" Clint asks cockily while putting a hand on his hip.
    I chuckle and scratch my neck. Annabeth says I do it when I'm embarrassed or trying to frond up with  what to say. So I'm doing one of those things. I'm thinking the last option because my words leave my mouth without me actually thinking about them, "Yeah, the life of a demigod."
    A few seconds go by before a thump catches my attention. Nattie's bag is on the floor now instead of her shoulder. She walks towards me before giving me the biggest hug I'd ever gotten. Coming close to the hug mom gave me when I first came home after 8 months.
    Still frozen in her arms, I finally return the gesture. Another thump and Clint had joined in the hug.
    "We love ya Perce." Clint says. Nat agreeing.
    Pressure builds behind my eyes as tears drip onto the should of Nat's olive green zip up.
    "I love you guys too." I say as a shaky laugh escapes my lips. "It's funny, my two families are about to meet." Their grip on me tightens slightly.

    We stay in that position until Bruce walks into the living room. He stumbles out an apology about ruining the moment. I gather my tears as Nat tries to make Bruce less embarrassed.
    Steve arrived next, then Tony, and lastly Thor with four boxes of pop tarts in his hands.
   "Alright guys. Let's call our cab and get going." I say and head for the stairs.
   "Cab?!" Tony asks, obviously confused. "A cab won't fit all us. Plus, aren't we going to some magical summer camp with pixie dust and shit?" Steve gives him a little glare. I turn to them with a smirk.

    "This one will."