Finally Ending the EON Long Explanation

~Percy POV~

    "We never did fully introduce ourselves," Annabeth begins, "I'm Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Percy, as you already know, is the son of Poseidon. Then we have Nico who is the son of Hades." She finishes. Motioning to each of us as she says our names.
    "Wasn't Athena a maiden goddess?" The guy with the blue shoes, who turned out to be Bruce asked.
    "Yes she is," She replies, "that's why my sibling and I were born from my mother's head."
   "Siblings?" This time it was Steve asking the question.
    "Yes gods tend to have quite a few children."
    "Perce how many siblings do you have?" Clint asks.
    "Well," I pause a second to think, "I have Tyson who's half cyclops, Triton who's a fish man, and my sister who is a minor goddess. They're the only ones I've met that I would consider my siblings. At camp though, I'm the only child of Poseidon."
    The Avengers sit for a moment processing the information.
"Why are you by yourself at camp then?" There's a pause in the conversation.
"Because I wasn't supposed to exist. The big three, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades made a pact to not have anymore children. But," I hold the u out a bit too long, "that didn't work out all too well." I finish apparently too lightly because I'm greeted with another elbow to the stomach. I whine, "Annabeth you're supposed to love me~."
"I do Seaweed Brain but we have other things to still talk about." I sigh.
"Right. Before we go on we should warn you guys that some, if not all of us might die."
The room grows deathly quite.

(Pun not intended)

    "Alright kid you got us. Ha,ha good joke." Tony says tensely, anxiety hiding in his eyes.
Nico is the one to respond this time. "Sorry but we're not joking Tinman." Tinman coming out more than a bit bitterly. A small chuckle may or may not have left my lips.
"You three can't be any older than 18!" Steve exclaims sounding hurt.
"Believe it or not, we're actually old for Greek demigod standards. Most don't make it past 12 and those who do usually die before adulthood." I say lightly. Trying to lighten the mood and failing. Another long and depressing pause settled in the room. This is one of the reasons why I hate explaining this.
"Yes, yes we know very sad. But we have other matters to discuss." Nico finishes gentler than before. He motions for Annie to take over.
"We've already discussed part of the prophecy. Percy here is going to help you get the right weapons and unless we have some kind of meeting, or he needs help, he will be the only demigod you'll be very involved with." You could hear the gears in the Avengers' heads moving.
"So we just have to save the world?" Steve asks, though it's not quite a question.
"Yeah basically," I reply, "and from what I've heard you guys have prior experience." I feel my lips turn up into a smirk.
Annabeth pulls up the end of the meeting,"Anyways, we did some research on your normal weapons so the Hephaestus campers are already working on them. If you have any specific details you want tell Percy."
"And this," Bruce pauses, "prophecy?" He leans in with a curious, but anxious, look in his eyes.
"We've learned to just figure out as you go. The pieces will just," Annabeth pauses. Though no one else could tell she was struggling to keep herself together, "fall into place."
"We can't just figure it out now?" Tony asked impatiently. Though the worried glint in his eyes gave him away.
"Whatever plan you put together because you think you know what the prophecy means will only backfire on you later." Nico finished with his arms crossed leaning back in his chair. I'm sure the memories of Bianca and the time he spent with everyone on the Argo II were flashing through his head. With this said Annabeth begins to stand from her chair only to be interrupted.
"Uh-wait one more second." Steve says making a weak reach over the table. "You guys are all kids right? Where are you staying if you're in constant danger?" Steve's words and eyes held so much concern that it made my chest ache with something I couldn't place. It almost made me homesick.
"I'm sorry Steve," I say, quickly hiding the new found ache just like every time I hid something from camp. Leading. Dull eyes lighting up with new found hope and a fire to protect camp, "but for safety reasons we can't share that information." I give them a laid back smirk while holding Annabeth's hand under the table.
Steve's eyes were sad but still full of understanding. "Alright, then will we contact you if and when we need you?"
I chuckle a bit awkwardly, "Well we don't have cell phones so" I trail off, scratching my neck.
"Then stay here." I turn towards Aunt Natty giving her classic Mona Lisa smile. Everyone except Clint seems surprised. Nico was trying to hiding his and succeeding pretty well which made me smile more.
I look towards Annabeth for permission. I can only imagine the pleasing look in my face. She sighs, "They're the ones that have to say yes Seaweed Brain."
Looking back at the Avengers I see Steve and Bruce giving reassuring smiles. Tony didn't seem to mind, just a bit annoyed and mumbling about his tower. Clint and Natty, though, we're just as stoic as ever. Couldn't fool me though.
"That should be fine. After all, we can't contact you any other way." Steve says, seconding Natty's decision. More mumbling from Stark can be heard, this time much clearer.
"Do we just forget that this is my tower?"
"Alrighty," Annabeth says finally standing from her chair, "with that settled we'll go ahead and update everyone." Annabeth and Nico exit the way we came in that seems almost eons ago when in reality it was 2 1/2 hours.

Annabeth gave me a wave goodbye before entering the stairwell doors. Nico giving a two finger salute before ducking out the door right behind her.