Emo squad gift exchange

Today, the Emosquad decided to have their hang out in Shoji's room since it had more space. Mei and Shihai set up a little exchange...

"So, we are gonna use Shoji's top hat that she has for some reason...whatever. But we have everyones names in the hat and you have to pick one out! Whoever you get, you have to get a gift for. It can be whatever you want and you think they will like. Spend as much or less money as you want or need to!" Mei explained how the exchange would work.

"Ugh, this will be a lot of work. So we cant tell anyone who well got?" Shinsou asked. "Well of course not dummy!" Mei exclaimed punching the tired boy lightly on the shoulder. "Okay! Baku can go first, then Shi, then Mezo, then Kyo, then Toko, then Shin, then me!" Mei told the order they were gonna go in.
Bakugou got Mei
Tokoyami got Jirou
Shoji got Bakugou
Shinsou got Shihai
Mei got Shoji
Shihai got Tokoyami
Jirou got Shinsou

Shinsou was out shopping with Aizawa, Mic and Eri. "Hey Aiza- dads, I'm gonna go to Hot Topic I have to some money. Is that cool?" Shinsou asked his new parents. "That's fine kiddo! Meet us at the food court in like an hour, okay!?" Mic asked, being very loud as per usual. "I dont care, try not to get into any trouble." Shota responded to the teen. "We are gonna take Eri to the toy store" Eri's eyes lit up. "Can we get candy apples too??" She asked, hope in her voice. "...okay..." Aizawa promptly responded.

Shinsou was in the store looking around when he saw some shoes that looked perfect for Kuroiro.

The shoes:

The price said 2000 yen and Shinsou had 3000 yen on hand

The price said 2000 yen and Shinsou had 3000 yen on hand. So he picked it up and went to the cashier, who had almost shaved, very short hair and it was neon green, their name tag said: Mars, They/them
So Shinsou went by that. "Is this for you or some friend of yours?" They asked him. "Oh, it's for my friend Shihai. Xe, and the rest of our friend group are doing a gift exchange, and I got xem." He told them. "Well that's cool, I hope you get something nice. Have a good day!" They told him as they put the necklace in a small bag and handed it to him. "You too" he said as he walked out to go meet up with his dads and little sister.

Jirou had to go out with their family today. It was already going to be fun, considering their parents. Besides, they already knew they were gonna go to Hot Topic because their mom loves going there. "Okay sweetheart, you go in there with your mom. I'm gonna go get lunch, do you want the usual?" Their dad said looking at them. "Yeah, the usual is fine dad." They looked up at him. "Alright, bye honey! Come on Kyoka, let's go!" Their mom said, dragging them to Hot Topic.

"I'm gonna look at the earings, look around!" Thier mom said going to where the earing are. "Okay then..." the youngest Jirou looked around until something caught their eye, something that looked like Shinsou would like it...

The pants that caught their eye: