rocks.

It'd been a regular old day, nothing much had happened. The four boys were preparing to enter the nether for blaze rods because they'd been needing Eyes of Ender for ender chests. After gathering their things and building the nether portal, they eventually lit it and stepped through. "Soo where do you think the fortress is?" Techno asked, looking around and collecting netherrack. "Right over there apparently." Philza said as they all turned to face the dark structure before them. They made their way into the fortress, mining through the window and entering one at a time. They continued to look around, finding a few chests filled with some decent loot. "Hey look, there's the blaze spawner!" Tommy said enthusiastically, pointing in the direction of the Blaze spawner, which had already spawned a few blazes. The boys headed over to the spawner, each person going for a separate Blaze. It'd been a few minutes and they assumed they'd gotten a sufficient supply of blaze rods, a good amount for the ender eyes they needed. Phil had already crushed the rods into powder, and they were making their way back to the portal. They stepped through, and made two ender chests. It seemed like enough, but Tommy and Techno decided they wanted two more to take with them everywhere they went. It was odd, they admitted, but it couldn't hurt to be extra prepared, could it?

Tommy POV

I agreed to get the rest of the blaze rods we needed, and made my way through the portal after gathering some extra supplies. I slipped back into the fortress, being greeted by some blazes. I instantly kill them, collecting the blaze rods they dropped. I find two more and slay them, swiping the rods again. I count the rods and decide we have enough, heading back to the exit of the fortress. I slide through, walking over to the portal. Suddenly, two HUGE ghasts appear before me, shooting fireballs at me. I was able to dodge them, and I'd been happy about that for a while until I realized they'd broken the portal. Shit, I didn't bring a flint and steel! I thought, still constantly dodging more and more fire balls. Uhhh maybe I could trade with piglins for iron?? And I could find gravel and mine it. (I don't think iron can be aquired by piglin trades, but I'm telling myself it makes sense so it does 🔫😀) I'd been trapped in my thought until a sudden blast from above me snaps me back into reality. Either that, or the falling rocks, trapping me underneath them. I couldn't get out, there was a huge netherrack boulder on my stomach, making it harder to breathe by second. I try to push it off, but it's just too heavy. I begin to feel light-headed from the lack of air in my body, I try to scream, but I can't get any words out. A sliver of hope comes back to me as I see the portal suddenly light up again. My vision blurs as I fight to keep my eyes open, hearing a faint voice coming from the portal. The voice seemed to be getting farther, even though the person it'd been coming from had only gotten closer. I mouth out a few words, unable to truly get any words out.

Help me.