6:32 am

*alarm beeping*

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!!!" You angrily hit the alarm.

You groggily got up and rubbed your eyes.

"Fucckkkkk," you slammed your face back into your pillow once you looked at your alarm clock to see the time. 6:32 am. First day of school. Fuck.
You didn't want to go. The only thing you were looking forward to was a fresh new start. How exciting.

-

About 15 minutes later I finally got up.

I walked to my closet to get clothes for the day.

Misfits Tee, black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, and my old yellow laced docs. I decided to grab my tattered black jean jacket as well. Considering it's 38 degrees.

I walked downstairs to see no one home. Maybe dad had another business trip. I hope so.

I walked over to the kitchen to grab my daily energy drink, cause I can't live without caffeine. There's 2 bright pink post-it note plastered right on the fridge. They read, "Hey Y/n, I hope you have a good first day of school. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to wish you it. I got called in for another trip. I won't be back for 1-2 weeks. I left money in an envelope on the counter next to the toaster. It should last you about 2 weeks just in case I'm gone longer than expected. I also left a bit of money on your nightstand so you can finally get that piercing you've been wanting. I already went to the place and signed off so you could get it. Love you sweetie!! Text me if you need something!!"

"HELL YEAH!" I screamed.

Wow. He's gone for 2 weeks, and I can finally get that eyebrow piercing. This is great. I turnaround and look at the clock. 7:03.

"F U C K," I grabbed my bag, shoved my piercing money in it, and ran out the door. I can't be late on the first fucking day.

-

7:32.

Thank god. I'm early. Surprisingly.

I made my way to the front office. I was already getting weird glares. Lovely.

I made it to the office. The lady looked like a bitch. Lucky me.

"H-hi... um miss.. I'm uh new," I mumbled out.

"Ah yes are you miss y/ln?" The lady said. Her name tag says Katie.

"Yes that's me," I said.

"Well miss y/ln, here's your schedule. Now let me find someone to show you around for the day, " she said in a fake happy tone. It was annoying.

She scrolled through people's names to see who had a similar schedule to mine. A few minutes later she found one.

"Ah yes, Mr. Iero and you have a similar schedule," she stated.

"Let me just get him down here for you," she smiled at me. It was so fake. Painstakingly fake.

"Thank you," I said as she called for some kid named Iero?? I think that's what she said. Funny last name.

"Mr. Iero please report to the main office," she said into the intercom system. And about 7 minutes later he walked in the office.