$57.95

Finally. The end of the day. Well close enough at least. 20 minutes left. Then I get to go to the shop. I realize I have to walk which sucks, but it's worth it. The only good thing that has happened today was meeting Frank and his friends. Ray is definitely the nicest. He acts like we've all known each-other for years. Which is really nice.

-

Finally, it's 3:45. If I don't start walking right now than I'm sure I won't make it on time. The shop is about 15 minutes driving. My appointment is at 4:30.

"Hey, bastard!" Frank shouted at me from the back of the class. What a dick.

"Yeah, dick wad?" I asked.

He walked up to me.

"I was wondering what you're doing after school, Gee and Mikes have homework, and Ray has to go to the grocery. I know we just met but you seem chill so wanna maybe go to the park or something and just chill??" He asked.

I looked at the time. 10 minutes had past. Shit.

"Uh, sorry I have an appointment today. If I don't start walking now I'll be late," I said honestly.

"Well....., you might wanna reschedule," he said pointing outside.

Fuck, it's raining. Pouring in-fact.

"Shit, I can't. Fuck," I said sounding frustrated.

"Hey, calm down calm down, I'll take you to wherever the fuck you're going in my shitty car," he said, motioning me to calm down.

"Really?? Thanks man," I rejoiced.

-
We walked to his shitty car. He wasn't kidding when he said it was shitty. But it's better than walking in the rain.

Once we got in and he started it up "Don't Leave Me" by Green Day started blasting through the speakers.

I chuckled a bit as he quickly turned it down.

"Good taste Iero," I said laughing at him.

"Thanks, Y/ln," he replied.

I told him directions. And now that I think about it, I never told him where I was actually going.

-
15 minutes later we pulled up to a little strip of shops.

I started getting kinda nervous before grabbing my bag.

"Hey, Y/n, are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, yeah sorry just a little nervous and excited," I retorted.

He looked off for a moment at the strip.

"What kind of appointment do you have?" He questioned.

"Oh- I uh- ummm I'm getting an eyebrow piercing," I stammered.

"Ohhhh, damnnn. So you are a little badass then, huh?" He smiled at me. That dumb fucking smile.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"How's about I go in with you then huh? I mean hell why don't I get another piercing while we're here??" He said.

"Yeah ok ok, I could use some moral support," I laughed.

And with that we got out and walked in.

"Hi uh-," I started to talk but Frank cut me off.

"Uh hi there, I'm looking for Oli and B," Frank said very casually. He must know them pretty well.

The man at the front walked to get the people frank was asking for. They must be piercers.

They walked out.