Chapter 8

Before you read this chapter,
Can anyone give me names for Y/n love interest?
Teachers? Students? Villains?

!Voting is close!

I forgot Y/n was aromantic and my dumbass wrote 'love interest' so since alot of people already commented on that I'm going to make that as the Y/n bestfriend and someone he will get close too but not as a lover.

________________________________________________________________________________

Crazy Social media

"The Immoral Soldiers have recently got out of retirement! Now he is currently teaching in U.A. Hero department!"

"The Immortal Soldiers have come back!"

"Was there a reason for him to leave retirement?"

"He was perfectly healthy before he retired!"

"After hundreds and hundreds of years he finally came back!"

(This is his uniform)

"Well I realized that I still want to serve my country justice from all the villains, but just remember a lot of the people that are called villains have their own reason to be one. My job is to find out that reason and do my best to help their situation."

Y/n turn off the tv in the teachers room and grumbles to himself regretting everything and not know where that confidence came from. "Where did all that confidence have come?" Midnight asked while Y/n let his head fall to his desk.

"The news has been like that since yesterday, ah they really miss you" Mic said in a jealous tone. "All of these people didn't even see me in action, how is that even possible!" Y/n said while standing up to leave. "Eh? Where are you going?" "Library"

The Library was dark and Y/n didn't even bother to turn it on. After a few minutes of Y/n searching for a book and sitting down on a table waiting for his time to teach class 1-B.

"Oh hi sensei-Y/n" a short brown haired girl came in. "Oh, hello Ochako." The h/c haired male responded, still reading his book.

"Sensei-Y/n, what are you reading?" Ochako asks while sitting on the opposite side of Y/n. "A good book." he answers, still looking at the book. "I'm surprised you can read when it's dark." "I have a good vision. Besides, I already know everything that happened in this book."

Book Tittle: Complete guide to suicide

"EHHH?! SENSEI!"

.

.

.

.

After the school ends, only one question keeps repeating in Y/n L/n mind "ARE WE BETTER THAN CLASS 1-A?" literally.