Chapter 13

Let's get away from here

"Will my problems just go away if I die?"

"My brother is a villain but why I'm I on the opposite side?"

"If they just leave me in the coffee shop I would be just fine!"

"But no. They just had to drag my ass to the opposite side."

"I'm I going crazy Takeo?"

The black and white cat only meowed as a response and went back to the scacing pose Y/n bought a few days ago, "I'm talking to a cat.." He sighs and gets up to make food.

But before He can go to the kitchen there is a knock on his door, 'I don't think I invite anybody here..' opening the door being greeted by a man who's scratching his neck.

"Why did you not use the capstick I bought you Tenko?" The h/c haired male asked leaning on the door.

"Shut up...Master is in jail now..." putting his hand down and staring at the floor. Tears going down his eyes making Y/n eyes widen.

Y/n got up from the door and opened his arm to invite the broken, misunderstood male. Tenko launched himself at the h/c haired male making him stumble back making sure he didn't put 5 of his fingers on the hoodie.

Y/n hugged the young male forming circles around his back while the light blue haired male sob on his f/c hoodie. 'My favorite hoodie...'

After a few minutes Tenko or Tomura are now sleeping on his old man brother's bed peacefully. That sounds wrong but who cares, the ancient man is sleeping on the couch tonight.

The next day Y/n already got up and cooked for the both of them while the dry lips man was still sleeping. But unfortunately Takeo woke him up by jumping on his lap and moving to his chest. "AHH-"

The door opened wide "What happened?!" The older man asked. "Your damn cat woke me up..." he said, making the h/c haired male sweatdrop while his cat flipped him off and left for his food. "That's one sassy cat I got.." He sigh while the light blue haired man stand up and went in front of Y/n

"T-Thank you...i guess.." he said mumbling. "No prob! Now lets get breakfast!" He said while walking to the kitchen. The young man fidgets his fingers and follows the older male.

"So..You didn't tell me why you got here, if you don't mind me asking of course!" Y/n said while Tenko poked his food with the spoon.

"The people I hired are annoying, they're so noisy.." Tenko rants and continues while the older man is hearing and the cat goes back to wrecking the master bedroom.

"Hey Tenko I got you a present!" Y/n said while grabbing a box under the table making Tenko eyes light up a bit seeing a white box with a black bow on top. Opening the box he sees..

 Opening the box he sees

Gloves?

"I bought this online, it only covers your two fingers making them quirk proved! I hope.."

"Thank you.." He mumbles using the gloves making the older man smile.

Hesitating to hold the box with his five fingers, His eyes widened releasing it work, "Y/n Y/n! It works!" He cheers happily like the man child he is.

.

.

.

After they celebrated, Tenko went back to the league while Y/n went to school to teach, why does the weekend go by so fast.

A/n:

Well hope you like the chapter

There is a kitten infront of my house and they wont go away

This kitten is lucky that my dog is friendly