Chapter 12

My brother

To Y/n L/n

You always been there for me for 100 of years. I won't forget you, even though we are on different sides, made to be an earched enemy you made me feel like I'm part of a family, Your family.

I should have known that All Might still has his strength and not underestimate him, but I'm still alive even though i'm attach to cables that track my movement and saw this note I wrote for you.

I know you are not allowed to visit me due to all the heroes thinking you're going to help me, I know you probably tried and failed hard. I'm okay Y/n you don't have to try anything for me anymore, I'm grown up now, not the kid you saved.

Tomura Shigaraki will continue my plan and you don't have to guild him, he's grown as well. You can be a hero that you want, or go in retirement its up you, Brother

Love from
Your lil Bro, All for one

Y/n have read this letter that All Might gave him for the 10 times, yes he can't do anything to help him, yes he can't visit him, But the only thing he wants him to do is continue being a hero, the long lost soldier he was.

"L/n-san you okay? You were staring at that note for 20 minutes" Midnight asked looking over her desk to his. "Huh? Oh yeah..I just can't visit the only person that's been there for me this 100 years." Y/n said sarcastically, still sad/mad that he can't visit his brother.

"And after 100 years he finally called me his brother, in a letter." Y/n exclaim and let out a long sigh. "Hey it's okay, maybe you can see him in the future!" Midnight exclaimed with a smile. "I guess so." Y/n stands up leaving the note neatly folded on his desk.

"I have a class to teach, see you later Midnight" Y/n said as he grabbed a book and went out of the teachers office. Midnight let out a small sigh at the sad/angry man walking out.

"Hey Aizawa, do you think you can comfort him tonight? If you know something bad happened" Midnight said to the sleeping yellow caterpillar. "His immortal, he knows if he tries it's not going to do anything.." the yellow caterpillar said almost mumbling.

"Please Aizawa, I'm worried for him, and you should too! You literally let him sleep on the same bed as you! No fair.." Midnight trail of imagining the six pack under the f/c coloured t-shirt. "Did you guys do 'it'? Midnight asked, looking curious.

Aizawa slightly blushed inside his safe space, "N-No..!" fuck why did he stuter, i mean nothing heappend. It just so happens that you both cuddle and Aizawa was cuddling up his chest that's all yeah.

"His Aromantic anyway.." Aizawa trails off and drives to sleep leaving a not so satisfied lady on the other side of the room not knowing Y/n sexuality at all. She never asked since in the old days she just assume he will be straight, man she was wrong.

A/n:

Me having motivation

lol no

bye bye
🚪🚶‍♀️