Joining the Student Council

Alex:Because Grayfia.......

Alex: I'm his rival the white one
Grayfia: so your this generations white dragon emperor
Alex: yeah and when me and the red one fight either I'll win and kill him and live or die and lose.
Alex: but enough of that for now.
Grayfia: so have you decided what club your going to join?
Alex: yes I have and it's the.....
(Cutscene to school)
Alex: Student council.
Council president: so Alex you sure you want to join the student council?
Alex: there's no doubt in my mind.
(Lemme know if you got that reference)
Student council president: well ok then welcome to the council and you already know that I'm the president Sona shirtiri. I hope we could get along .
Alex: same here
Alex: also what would my position be in the council?
Sona: well you will be mine and Tsubaki's personal assistant so whatever we need your help or just help in general well call for you.
Alex: ok cool here let me give you my contact info.
Sona: know we have a meeting in two days from now and you'll be introducing yourself to the rest of the council.
Alex: ok just let me know if you need something president.
Sona: that I will do .
(Timeskip to end of school)
T: hey Alex
A: hi Tsubaki what's up
T: a lil bird told me you are in the council now.
A: yep
T: how have your study's been?
A: they have been really good.
T: that's good last thing you need is Sona getting on you for slacking off.
A: so how long have you and Sona known each other?
T: well we known each other for all our lives
A: geez that long man that's crazy
T: yeah it is but she is such an amazing friend.
A: I bet well  tsubaki if you need anything just let me know ok.
T: yeah I will
(Cutscene of chibi Alex and Grayfia talking)
Alex: Grayfia I have a plan but it's gonna take a while to be a reality.
Grayfia:what would that plan be?
Alex: well I go and challenge people in rating games and make a wager that they can't pass up beat them and take my prize.
Grayfia: why would you want to do that wouldn't it ruin the suprise of you being the white dragon emperor?
Alex: I thought the same thing but if I act like I have a new sacred gear in front of Sona and tsubaki while calling in a favor I could "be apart of Sona peerage" and then locate the red one then when they're there is chaos "fake my death" and then just go back to being the mysterious white dragon emperor.
Grayfia: that is a very crazy plan.
Alex: it is but to do it I need more peerage members. So I'm gonna start with riser queen yubellena
Grayfia: she has been getting noticed as "the Bomb queen" as of late
Alex: thanks to that she put herself on the radar. My radar.
Alex mind: she could bring me one step closer to getting to fight the strongest and becoming the strongest. With yubellena and Grayfia and some other hopefully I will find a good challenger soon.
(Alex stares off into space)
Grayfia: excuse me Alex-sama it's getting late let's go to bed
Alex: ok then
Alex: hey Grayfia once I achieve my goal how about you and me go on a trip just the two of us?
Grayfia: wait why just the two of us and why me?
Alex: because Grayfia you have helped me with a lot of things you have given me advice and you helped me think of the plan. So you deserve a vacation trip.
Alex: so do you wanna go?
Grayfia: sure
Grayfia mind: if it will be the two of us maybe I can try to tell him my feelings.
Alex: good night grayfia
Grayfia: good night alex