Chapter 12: The Bright lord VS The Dark Lord

"Y/N"!!!

Y/n: "Gandalf?"

Falkor: "father?"

Y/n: "go to your mother," he said. he then called his brothers and father *roar* and ran to the house

*time skip*

Akatosh: "why did you call us son?"

Y/n: "one word: Mordor" this caused all but Y/n and Falkor go wide-eyed

Falkor: "whats a Mordor?"

Y/n: "Mordor was a black, volcanic plain located in the southeast of the realm Middle-earth to the East of Gondor, Ithilien and the great river Anduin. Mordor was chosen by Morgoth to be his Kingdom because of the mountain ranges surrounding it on three sides, creating a natural fortress against his enemies" he said looking at his son "my brother Sauron"

Alduin: "HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER" he shouted

Y/n: "he treated me as one. and he never wanted to betray me," he remarked making alduin quiet "after I had met your mother, I went to war against him with dwarves, elves and men. but Saurons soul endured because a human prince by the name of Isildur became greedy for power, as the ring does. oh, yea it was a ring. one of which I mad to protect him. and after I had told a maiar, that if Sauron was to return and middle earth ever need me again. to call my name. and he did" he said to everyone's shock "yes, I am afraid I'm going to war, again. and I might need your help. I have a plan. but if I call your name alduin. I want to bring paarthurnax, falkor and summer with you to Mordor"

Summer: "why us?"

Y/n: "well this might be your moment"

Falkor: "I'm with you"

Paarthurnax: "so are we!" he said as alduin nodded

Summer: "always"

Y/n thanked his family, he kissed summer goodbye and went outside and turned into his dragon form

*middle earth*

Aragorn: "why did you shout 'Y/n' Gandalf?"

Gandalf: "lord Elrond told me that if anyone were to need his help, call out his name"

Legolas: "Y/n? as in the Y/n from my father's storeys?" 

Gimli: "BAH, bloody elf and his storys"

Gandalf: "they are not storeys, I met him myself. he is the slayer of Morgoth. and the one who forged your ancestor's blade Aragorn," he said shocking everyone "he is also the one who first struck down Sauron, his own brother," he said making everyone pale

Gimli: "the dark lord has a brother?!"

Legolas: "why did you call him?!"

Gandalf: "because he is the only one who can rid Sauron from this world"

Aragorn: "he can kill sauron?"

Gandalf: "no, that was never his plan. he told everyone who wanted to kill Sauron would be skinned alive" before anyone could say anything else a loud dragon roar was heard making everyone pale in fear "he is here," he said as everyone looked to see a dragon flying towards them, the dragon landed and turned into a man.

Y/n: "Gandalf," he said as he looked at his old friend "you changed" he mused

Gandalf: "my old friend," he said as they hugged briefly

Y/n: "so what happened?" Gandalf then explained what happened while Y/n was away (if you don't know to watch the hobbit and LOTR movies) "Gods, you have been busy" he mused "its time then?" Gandalf nodded. Y/n then walked over to the three fellowship members. he looked at Legolas "Legolas Greenleaf?"