Chapter 13: "The False Satan VS The Apex Aedra"

in the underworld, we could see a familiar white-haired girl. a young girl who hides her heritage from her friends. she didn't get along well with most of the gremory peerage. she disliked, rias and akeno. she was on good terms with Kiba. she loved gasper to death, she was actually good friends with Asia, Rias's new Bishop. but she DESPISED Issei. she hated him with every fibre of her being. she remembered being saved by the aedra when she was a child. when he said he hated people who focus on pleasure and riches, she instantly grew a bond to the dragon. she wished she went with him, she thought that if she did. they would travel the worlds. share amazing adventures. but now? she cant, all because she was forced into a devils peerage. but when she heard that her 'master' was being forced into a marriage she didn't want. she knew that Rias Deserved it. but at the cost of herself being raped by said man. she almost gave up hope. it was the wedding day. rias was looking depressed something that satisfied the young Neko. but in the corner of her eye, she saw a black-haired child pointing to her left palm. at first Koneko was confused, but then she looked at her hand and saw the rune she would always look to whenever she felt sad. when she looked back, the girl was right in front of her.

Black-Haired girl: "call him"

Koneko: "w-what?" the girl pointed to the rune and repeated

Black-Haired Girl: "Call. Him. Call. Y/n" koneko shocked wanted to ask how she knew about Y/n, but soon she saw her missing. Koneko looked to the rune and sighed.

Koneko: "*sighs* this won't work. Y/n. please, help me. I know you don't like devils, but please. for me?" she looked around. but. she found nothing. nor heard anything "*sighs* I knew it" but unknowingly to her. her rune, pulsed and flashed.

*time skip*

After Issei got his ass kicked by Riser, even though he gave up his arm to Ddraig, he still failed. but soon. knocking was heard. loud. knocking. everyone turned to the large door. but before anyone could open it. the door was blasted off its hinges. killing any devil nearby. a man in a large black cloak. holding a pipe. said man lit the pipe and blew smoke shaped like a ship

???: "i. Object," the man said Calmly

Riser: "Who dares disturb the great risers Wedding!"

???: "OH where are my manners," he said taking off his cloak. when Koneko saw the mans face her eyes widened

 when Koneko saw the mans face her eyes widened

Y/n: "my name, is Y/n L/n. and i have come at the request of an old friend. not to save your bitch if a bride. but her and her friends" Riser Looked enraged, and rias looked a bit pissed for calling her a bitch

Issei: "HEY! DONT TALK TO BUCHO LIKE THAT!" he said as he charged. he tried to hit Y/n with his Gauntlet. but Y/n caught it surprising everyone in the room

Y/n: "Ddraig? is that you?"

Ddraig: "H-hello Y/n"

Y/n: "well well well! from prideful Dragon to a perverts Plaything? how far have you fallen old Friend?" he mused

Ddraig: "must i remind you who FORCED me into this Gauntlet?!" Y/n Frowned

Y/n: "must i remind YOU of what reason i had?" Ddraig Growled

*outside*

Albion: "welp. were fucked"

Vali: "why?"

Ophis: "because he doesn't like unnecessary lives being taken. you, Ddraig and the factions learnt that the hard way Albion" Ophis looked over to Kuroka and saw her eyes. they were wide open with shock "i can see you missed him? you barely know him"

Kuroka: "he was the first person to show me and Shirone kindness," she said

Ophis: "ah. yes. I'm sure that if your parents were still alive. Y/n would have gone after them for what they did to you and your sister"

*Inside*

Zeoticus: "l-lord Y/n!" he said stuttering as he ran to Y/n. once he reached him he instantly bowed to the aedra "p-p-please spare my people!" all devils in the room were shocked. 'Lord gremory? bowing to a human?!'

Sirzechs: "Father? why are you bowing to a human?" Zeoticus Paled when he saw Y/n Glare at his son

Y/n: "HUMAN?! YOU FILTHY DEVIL YOU DARE CALL ME HUMAN?!" his voice rendered most devils cold. "I SHOULD SLAUGHTER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!"

Zeoticus: "L-lord Y/n. Please forgive my son for his foolishness!" Y/n looked at the Devil kings father and forced his head up to face his eyes

Y/n: "tell me. why doesn't he know about me?"

Zeoticus: "w-we had no pictures of you. we didn't have proof o-other than our w-word" Y/n Rose to full hight and looked at Sirzechs

Y/n: "come here, boy!"

Sirzechs: "HOW DARE YOU!"

Zeoticus: "FOR FUCKS SAKES LISTEN TO HIME BEFORE WE ALL DIE!!" he shouted shocking everyone. minus Y/n of course

Sirzechs: "i doubt he would be able to! he is nothing but a cowardly human" Zeoticus almost fainted when he saw Y/n. he found out the hard way. that if you ever insult an aedra's honour, you Should say your nothing but a snack for them. Y/n appeared in front of sirzechs and grabbed him by the neck. 

Y/n: "you have just caused your own death boy!" he said before Y/n brought out a rusty dagger. Zeoticus felt a sting in his back. remembering when Y/n used that very knife to Cut off his wings. Sirzechs Screamed in pain and terror as Y/n Slowly Cut off his wings. Guards Tried to attack The aedra But were cut down as soon as they got close

Sirzechs: "f-f-father h-help!" Zeoticus could only watch as his son is being tortured. his wings. ripped off, a permanent scar on his eye. and a large cut going from chest to groin. effectively Castrating the Devil King. the devils only watched in horror. Riser pissed himself. lord and lady Pheonix Fainted. Ravel, Asia and Koneko's eyes were covered by Y/n's magic along with every child in the room. Rias was begging for her brother's life but was being ignored. Issei wanted to save the devil king but Ddraig, Afraid for his life knocked out the Perverted Idiot. Ophis and Kuroka, watched with stone-faced features while Vali was enjoying watching the usurper being tortured. when Y/n dropped Sirzechs to the ground, he was begging for his life. he offered things like Women, Money, Power. each of these offers made Sirzechs lose his teeth.

Y/n: "you know. for having the nekomata race slaughtered. i thought you would have at least lasted a few more hours. you are truly pathetic" he turned "now! my name is Y/n Ln. the Aedra of war!"