Chapter 1: They lied to me

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N: its been 20 long years in Mordor, I have grown to love fighting orcs in the fighting pits, but when it comes to humans and elves i hesitate, i mean it depends on the soul, still don't know what that means. I and Mairon treat each other like brothers and i love him for that, but Morgoth seems a bit off recently, Its Mairon's name day today and i have a surprise for him "hey mairon"

Mairon: "hey Y/N" 

Y/N: "congratulations brother, you're going to be the future ruler of Mordor!"

Mairon: "i know! its so exciting!, i still dont understand why you dont want to be my second in command, or why you didn't want to make a ring for yourself"

Y/N: "i have enough power to last a life time brother, you know this, and those rings, i doesn't sound right to me to take some of my soul out and put it into a ring"

Mairon: *sighs* "i know Y/N but in the world we live in we need to have more power, humans and elves alike are raging war on us and we need to fight back!"

Y/N: "not our friends, they are to kind to do that"

Mairon: "broth-"

???: "come Mairon its almost time, you need to get ready!"

Mairon: "well talk later. coming father"

Y/N: *sighs* im going to go get ready also. well i think Mairon will love this! he already has part of his soul in his ring so im going to ask him to infuse some of his soul in this metal, ill call it 'the mace of Sauron' he likes when his  enemies call him sauron, i dont know why. a raven flys into my room "huh?" it flys to my shoulder with somthing on its leg "what you got there?" a scroll? i take it and open it "dear Y/N im sorry i haven't got to you sooner Morgoth intends to destroy middle earth and rule it with an iron fist, i need your help, we are going to attack today, please old friend Mairon and Morgoth have lied to us all. regards Celibrimbor" t-they cant have lied to me, right? right?! im on the verge of tears thinking that all that i have fought for was a lie and that my brother lied to me and used me "there will be hell to pay after this Sauron"

Servant: "my lord, the ceremony has started" i nod to the orc servant as he leaves

Y/N: i walk out to the great hall and see Sauron being crowned

Morgoth: "as the lord of Mordor i hear by declare my son Mairon Heir to Mordor" the orcs erupt in chear and aplause as Sauron walks this way

Sauron: "hey brother you okay?"

Y/N: i retain a happy face "yea, hey come with me, i have a gift for you"

Sauron: "sure, what is it?"

Y/N: "now it wouldn't be a surprise if i told you would it?" he laughs at that, we walk to my room, and walk to my forge, yes i have a forge in my room what of it!, i pick up a piece of metal "infuse a bit of your soul in this" 

Sauron: "why?"

Y/N: "just do it" he complies and infuses the metal "now time for the fun part" i throw the metal in the crucible, we wait until in melts, i pour the metal in a cast, after a bit i smash open the cast and place the head of the weapon on my table, i summon my hammer and start shaping the head "you see that chest by the grind stone?" Sauron nods "it holds the handle and rod, grab it for me would you" while he does that he doesn't notice me putting a rune on it that would help me in the future, if things go to far. he hands me the rod and handle, and i start assembling the weapon, "its done!" i hand the weapon to Sauron "i call it the 'Mace of Sauron'!" 

Sauron: he hugs me tightly "thank you brother!" the bells start ringing "we are under attack!"

Y/N: "time to test out your new weapon" he nods at me, and runs out "im sorry Celibrimbor, i cant let you kill my brother"