Chapter 3: Becoming A Black Dragon

No One's POV:
Just as Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung were leaving detention, the girls walked up to the guys to carry out their plan. "Wendy, for the last time, I'm not taking you back!" Jungkook said that just as tears came back to Wendy's eyes, she held them back and continued with the plan. "I know, but I need to know! Who told you that I was cheating on you?" Wendy asked just as Jiwoo was looking on social media, only to see Hoseok, Jennifer, and the new kids hanging out at the mall with the caption, 'Hangin' with My New Fam!' on Jennifer's page and 'Just Chilling With The Fam!' Hoseok's page. "Not that it's any of your business anymore, but our brother, Hoseok, told us about your little games with those little di*k football team. Why?" Jimin answered just as Jiwoo showed the girls the picture, and they all smirked. "Because I feel your 'brother' betrayed you to hang out with that killer at the mall with her new friends. Or, in his words 'Chilling with the Fam'," Somin said while showing them the pictures of them eating at the food court, going shopping in different stores, and a video of Taemin and Kai running away from Jennie and Jennifer around the arcade with the girls shouting at the boys, "YOU CHEATERS! GET BACK HERE!!" The guys looked at each other in disbelief as Namjoon tried calling Hoseok while telling the girls to follow them in their group car that Jin was driving.

OTP:Namjoon: H-hey Hoseok? Where are you right now?

OTP:
Namjoon: H-hey Hoseok? Where are you right now?

Hoseok: Oh? Well, hey, and I'm at the mall just looking for something.

Namjoon: Are you with anyone at the mall?

As Namjoon asked Hoseok that question, the six members of BTS and their girlfriends were outside the mall looking at Hoseok on the phone.

Hoseok: No, I am here at the mall by myself. Why?

Namjoon: Because the guys and I just got out of school. Once you get back, we'll be waiting for you. *Hangs Up*

As Namjoon hung up the phone, they saw Jennifer and Taemin coming outside just for Jennifer to show Hoseok a necklace that Taemin had just bought for her as they all went back inside the mall. "No f*cking wonder that every time we try to teach Jennifer a lesson, he always changes the subject so we would forget about her and her lesson. Hoseok betrayed us and is treating that killer like she's family! He tricked us! And now we know why," Yoongi said while trying to make sense of the situation because, along with Jungkook and Jimin, he knows Hoseok better than anyone in BTS. "Well, I don't know why and quite frankly, I don't care anymore! If he wants to live with that killer and her new 'family, he's not going to live in this house! And neither is she! Jungkook and Jimin, when we get home, pack up all of Hoseok's and Jennifer's things and sit them by the door," Jin said while driving back home with everyone causing the girls to smirk at their plan.

Meanwhile, back at Blackpink and Twice's house, the whole gang had to have a little fashion show what type of clothes they all got themselves and rate the outfits from 0-to 10. "Oh my gosh! That was fun! And Got7, if I'm being honest, you guys look like you all are in the Mafia with those suits on. *Sees that Everyone Has Serious Looks On Their Faces* What's wrong, guys? I thought we were honest and having fun," Jennifer asked while sitting down beside Hoseok and looking at him with concern written all over her face. "We are! It's just that-- *Sighs* Jennifer, we have something to tell you about us," Jisoo said while everyone sat down on the couches around the table while taking out their pocket knives. Jennifer noticed that they all were scared of telling her something, and she was scared too. "You guys are scaring me..... I'm your little sister! You guys can tell me anything, so what do you need to tell me?" Jennifer asked them as Jinyoung said something that shocked Jennifer's eyes, "We all are a part of a mafia called 'The Black Dragons.' And we completely understand if you don't want to be a part of it! We want you to know because you are a part of our family now, and we don't keep secrets from each other."