Chapter 2: She's Our Sister Now, Not Yours Anymore

No One's POV:Jennifer was sleeping peacefully in her bed just as she woke up to the aroma of bacon, eggs, and more delicious foods that made her look at her clock

No One's POV:
Jennifer was sleeping peacefully in her bed just as she woke up to the aroma of bacon, eggs, and more delicious foods that made her look at her clock. She usually wakes up at 7:30 am because classes start at 8, but the time is 5:35 am. Even though she was half-asleep, Jennifer got up, put on her robe, and made her way downstairs to be met with the breakfast right in front of her as Nayeon, Jisoo, and Momo were finishing cooking as the girls were in their uniforms already. "Oh? Good Morning, Jennifer! How did you sleep?" Lisa asked the half-awake girl as she sat beside her at the counter and put her head on Lisa's shoulder.

"Like a baby on a cloud. The only thing that woke me up was the food. Do you guys normally wake up at 5 in the morning for school?" Jennifer asked the girls yawning as they all nodded their heads while Jennie was fixing Jennifer's plate and passing it to her. "Yep, it gives the guys and us enough time to plan the day at and after school. So, finish up your breakfast and meet us downstairs at 6:30 sharp!" Sana said while fixing Jennifer a drink and patting her head like a big sister would do her little sister. Jennifer finished eating while talking with the girls until the doorbell rang. "Who's that?" Jennifer asked while taking a sip of water as Rosé checked the peephole on the door. "Oh, it's just the guys," Rosé said, causing Jennifer to take a spit, look from the entrance to her nightclothes, and panic around the house, which was loud enough for the guys to hear her.

"THE GUYS!? AHHHHHH! I can't have them seeing me like this! What am I going to do? (3x) I know! I need to get ready immediately! Jennie-unnie and Nayeon-unnie, can you two help me get ready? Please?!" Jennifer asked while Jennie and Nayeon respond...

"THE GUYS!? AHHHHHH! I can't have them seeing me like this! What am I going to do? (3x) I know! I need to get ready immediately! Jennie-unnie and Nayeon-unnie, can you two help me get ready? Please?!" Jennifer asked while Jennie and Nayeon responded with a yes and followed her to her room to help her get ready, just as Rosé let the guys inside the house. The girls were laughing at Jennifer's cute slight panic if the guys saw her in her pj's, and the guys looked completely lost about why they were laughing until Momo told them what happened. "Wait, she was afraid about us seeing her in her pj's? Aww! She's too adorable, but that's not why we are here," Taemin said as the guys sat down, explaining the plan to the girls. "We just got a text from Hoseok saying that his six brothers are going to make Jennifer go back home with them, and Jungkook's ex-girlfriend, Wendy, is intending on embarrassing Jennifer today," JB said while Kai showed the girls the pictures of the girlfriends. "Girls, you all have to keep all of BTS' girlfriends away from Jennifer, and the guys and I will keep those 6 BTS members away from Jennifer. They are not harming our little sister," Jackson said just as Jennie, Nayeon, and Jennifer were coming down the stairs, and Jennifer began to act surprised about the guys being in the house.