Chapter 4: The Ugly & Beautiful Truth

No One's POV:
After this morning's incident, Hoseok and the gang decided to take Jennifer out of the house for a bit. "Oh my gosh! I need this outfit! We'll be right back, guys. Come on, girls!" Jennifer told the girls while running into the store to get the outfit She wanted. While the girls kept Jennifer busy, Hoseok, GD, and Taemin spotted the rest of BTS across the street in the park, waiting for them to arrive. The boys walked across the street to talk to them while Jungkook noticed them walking towards them and said, "Uhh, Hyungs! Look!"

 The boys walked across the street to talk to them while Jungkook noticed them walking towards them and said, "Uhh, Hyungs! Look!"

"Hoseok, we said we wanted to," Jin started as Hoseok cuts him off, "Talk to Jennifer, yeah, yeah. I know! I just brought some friends, just in case you all are just playing with Jennifer's feelings. She doesn't know that she's going to meet you all again, so whatever you all want to say to her, say it to her fast because she might end up hurting you as you hurt her before. You all remember G-Dragon, Baekhyun, Jackson, and Taemin?" Hoseok asks just before Jackson adds, "The 'disrespectful brats' from school?" as Jimin and Taehyung look down at the ground in guilt while Taemin and Baekhyun notice them. "Look, Ex-Dragons, we are not looking for a fight. We just wanted to get this over with to get on with our lives," G-Dragon explained to BTS just as the girls were coming towards the boys, having Jennifer look at her ex-step brothers with hate.

"H-Hey, Jennifer! How have you been?" Jin nervously asked while Jennifer crossed her arms while facing them. "Hoseok-Oppa, Why the hell are they here?" Jennifer asked Hoseok as he put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down before she exploded. "Look, Jennifer, I know that you have difficulties with the rest of BTS, but Us coming here to meet with them was the only way I could get them to stop calling me. They want to apologize for everything they did to you before. Now before you scream at them and me, hear them out," Hoseok said while Jennifer looked at them with anger, not knowing that her eyes turned purple to red and then back to brown for a split second.

Jennifer just stood there with the words hate and anger written all over her face while looking at her so-called brothers, who wanted to say that they were sorry

Jennifer just stood there with the words hate and anger written all over her face while looking at her so-called brothers, who wanted to say that they were sorry. Jennifer looked around them to see if it was a trick; she looked into Jungkook's, Jimin's, and Taehyung's eyes to know that they were sincere and looked at her watch while saying, "12 minutes; 2 minutes for each member. That's all that I'm giving you 6. Starting now."