{fries}

Seoul University was huge. No doubt. A big school, filled with loud, creative students of all kinds, especially during lunchtime. And yet, one could always find Chaeyoung's group of friends as they were surely the loudest kids around.

That's how Chaeyoung always knew where to find her people whenever she ran late. She could already hear them.

"Those are my fucking fries, Kim!" BamBam protested as Jisoo cackled like a maniac after successfully stealing a handful of fries from BamBam.

"Not anymore, Bam,"

"Ow, Jennifer, that's my arm!"

Jennie pouted.

"Irene! I told you not to call me that!"

"Then you shouldn't have hit my arm, Chanel," Irene snickered with a sly smile.

"Jennifer!" Loren snorted, shielding his own fries from the glaring girl.

Chaeyoung smiled at the sight on that chaos and walked over to the table, sitting next to Lisa, who was, for anyone who doesn't know any better, unusually quiet. She was immediately greeted by everyone, cheerful smiles and laughter following her arrival.

"Hey, you," Roseanne greeted Lisa with a smile and the sound of her voice made Lisa look up. Chaeyoung basked on how Lisa's brown eyes lit up.

"Hi, princess," Lisa grinned, meeting Chaeyoung's lips with her own for a small peck and then her quick reflexes allowed her to slap BamBam's hand as hard as she could. "Nice try. Hands off my fries, dickhead," She growled. Rosie only laughed at BamBam groaning while massaging his hand.

Lisa would usually engage in chaos. Honestly, she'd probably be the one causing it. But at lunch time there was no room for shenanigans, as classes were tiring and long and for food was sacred and Lisa did not share food or let anyone steal it. Everyone knew better than to mess with her. Well, everyone but BamBam.

"So, why is my chipmunk late?" Lisa wanted to know, taking a bite of her burger.

"I had to talk to my professor about the new art assignment,  so it took me a while," Chaeyoung explained.

"Have you eaten anything yet?"

"No, I didn't have time to come here before that, I was in different class," Roseanne shook her head and she could hear her stomach growl.

She knew she was too late to get anything decent from the cafeteria so she didn't even bother to check. Not eating more than what she had for breakfast reminded her back of the time when she barely ate at all.

"Here," Lisa pushed her plate in front of Chaeyoung with her half-bitten burger and what was left of her fries with some ketchup on the side.

Chaeyoung was going to protest as that was only half eaten, at best but Lisa left no room for any of that, giving Rosie a soft kiss and holding a fry to her lips.

"None of that, baby. Eat."

Chaeyoung was used to it but it amused her to see everyone else looking at them with surprise. She bit into the fry Lisa was offering and raised a brow, which prompted Lisa to turn her head.

"What?"

"Since when do you share your food, Manoban?" Loren inquired.

"Yeah, you almost broke my hand but you just gave away your meal?" BamBam chimed in with a fake pout. Jennie and Jisoo wore similiar knowing smiles.

"I don't," Lisa firmly stated, making sure to remind them that she'll cut their hands if they get bold. "Unless you're my girlfriend Rosie, then you're not allowed to touch my food. As far as I'm concerned your name isn't Roseanne, so hands off."

"We should've known Chae was the exception to the rule," Irene chuckled quietly as they all watched Lisa making sure Chaeyoung was well fed with a silly lovesick smile on her face.

"She's the exception to every rule," Jisoo agreed.

And who was Roseanne to say no to her girlfriend being caring and sharing food with her?

With that, Chaeyoung cleaned the plate. She was starving and was almost disappointed when she picked up the last couple of fries from the plate. One would say Lisa missed a lot of emotional signs but she was hyper aware of Chaeyoung's.

"Still hungry?"

Roseanne blushed some, giving Lisa the answer to her question.

"BamBam, give me your fries," Lisa said after looking around for a moment.

"Huh? No fucking way, you had your own, not my fault you gave them away," The boy protested, snaking an arm around his plate.

"Not for me, you idiot. Chae's still hungry. You care about Chaeyoung's well-being, don't you?" Lalisa then smirked at him, a teasing little smirk that came from knowing she had won this argument.

BamBam took a moment to see all eyes on him. Jennie, Jisoo and Irene smirking, eyebrows raised. Not that he needed them to make a decision.

"Yes, of course I care,"

"Well then," The Thai girl grinned. "Sharing is caring. Now give me your fries." She held out her hand and her eyes lit up wickedly as BamBam shook his head in amusement and handed his plate to his best friend.

"Here you go, my Rosie, courtesy of our dumbass of a friend," Lisa placed the plate in front of Roseanne.

"Thanks Bam," Chaeyoung gave him an apologetic look that he immediately dismissed with a smile.

Lisa looking so lovesick and so soft was a rare sight and it was kinda nice to see what Chaeyoung brought in her, BamBam thought.

—-

A/N: credits goes to eviesdragon