{together}

They had stumbled their way across the property and into the manor. It was a cool night but neither woman felt any chill when they had the other's hands searching for and finding warmth on their body.

Chaeyoung had pressed Lisa against the wall once they slipped inside and closed the front door quietly behind them. Lisa didn't expect her to be so forward but she was grateful for it.

Despite the noise they made as they pulled each other up the stairs towards Chaeyoung's room, they had gone unnoticed by Jisoo and Jennie who still sat in the kitchen. Once they made their way into Chaeyoung's room, the door was locked behind them and they fell onto Chaeyoung's bed and fell into one another.

It was messy and passionate and beautiful and so natural. But never did it feel wrong. For years, Roseanne had pushed her feelings down deeper inside of her, pushed aside the desires that she knew she had. But now? Now she was done doing that. The moment her lips had met Lisa's for the first time the evening of the bonfire, Roseanne knew she would never be able to hide that part of herself away again. And she didn't want to. Not when this incredible, kind, and beautiful woman was with her.

Lalisa was soft with her. So damn soft. Her nerves were hard to hide because, despite her unwavering attraction and desire for Chaeyoung, it was still her first time with a woman. It didn't matter. All that mattered was being there in that bed with Lisa. Or anywhere with Lisa.

Lisa was a breath of fresh air that filled Chaeyoung's lungs so completely and with her, Roseanne felt something she hadn't felt in a very long time - safe.

Afterward, Roseanne and Lisa were cuddled up closely in Chaeyoung's bed, with Chaeyoung resting her head in the crook of Lisa's neck. She inhaled the woman's scent and knew that it was now her most favourite scent. If she could bottle it up to have with her forever, she would.

The room was quiet, the house was quiet, with Jisoo and Jennie having long since turned in.

"You should sleep," Lisa said to Roseanne as she stroked her arm softly.

Roseanne mumbled something into her skin, her lips leaving a tingling sensation behind as she did.

"What's that, Rosie?"

"No," Roseanne said, loudly enough for Lisa to hear her now.

The Thai chuckled and kissed the top of Chaeyoung's head. "And why is that?"

The blonde lifted her head to glance up at Lisa who was gazing at her with such adoration. So beautiful, she thought.

"I don't want to, because if I sleep it means this night with you will be over and I don't want it to be over."

It's not what Lisa expected her to say. But then again, Lisa never expected Chaeyoung at all. She came out of nowhere. She walked right into her life and changed everything in all the best ways. Like when a wildflower somehow blooms and seems to fit so perfectly amongst the other flowers in the garden and because of that, you let it stay. Because without it, something just feels like it's missing.

"This doesn't have to be the only night," Lisa replied.

"You mean that?"

Lisa looked at the Australian she held in her arms, with her hair a mess and her features soft in the glow of of their little bubble, and knew that a night spent without Rosie just wouldn't feel right now.

How strange it was to know that so confidently after spending such a short amount of time with a person.

"I don't think either of us is keen on letting the other walk away."