S - CHAPTER 4

"Take my soul

my heart

and body.

I will give it all to you.

And if you don’t want to accept it,

 you're gonna regret it."

-Take note: A LITTLE CHANGES WILL BE INCLUDED-Park Y/n's POV

-
Take note: A LITTLE CHANGES WILL BE INCLUDED
-
Park Y/n's POV

I was running through the Emergency Room and was about to enter--- startled by Doctor Kwon exiting the room.

"Dr. Park." I catch my breath before talking to him since life is in the line. Dr. Kwon keeps his silence waiting for me to talk.

After I regain my breath, I asked him immediately. "How're the patients?" as I still feel my body is a little tired.               
I waited for him to answer but I saw the worry in his eyes, it's irritating  "There is a low chance to save them from death." I furrowed my eyebrows. I straighten my body figure as the confusion still runs to me.

"What do you mean by low chance?" I asked as he avoided making eye contact. He only says those words if we have something very critical patient.

"It's for you to know. Follow me, I'll show you." He said as he entered the Emergency Room leading me to patients.

Dr. Kwon removes the curtains to show me one of the victims made me widen my eyes. A shiver flows through my skin seeing the patient.

"We did all the first aid to ease the burn on his skin. But, it's not enough. We need to observe the infection." Dr. Kwon looked sorry while talking.

"Also, we saw the x-ray, he has a fracture to his head. It's too dangerous to do an operation." A feminine voice behind us joins the conversation. "He either die during operation or die because of his fracture." I turn around to see Erin with coffee in her hand. "In short, His path is ending." How did she manage to drink a coffee when we're still deciding if we should do surgery on him.

"That's just one patient, if you want you can look at others. I'll take a rest for 30 minutes." Dr. Kwon said before leaving.

How did this happen to them?

~~~
"I thought you're resting. What are you doing here?" A familiar voice snapped out of me from reality. I turned my head to meet my sister with her uniform.