S - CHAPTER 2

"I'm glad I saw you

If I didn't...

I wouldn't find another hobby to do."

~~~~~

~~~~~

Park Y/n's POV

It's been a week after our encounter and I can say Mr. Kim is getting worse day by day. We also contact a mental hospital to take care of him, but it might take a while.

We need to contact his daughter that we need to send him to a mental hospital for better treatment. Speaking of her daughter she is supposed to be here, My sister said today is her schedule.

While she's not here, I'm gonna get a drink first before entertaining her. I headed to the vending machine.

You can see how people have their world and problem. I low my head walking near the entrance of the hospital.

As I minded my business, I felt someone bump on me causing my stethoscope that was on my shoulder to drop, I sigh before I grabbed my stethoscope.

"Be careful while you're walking, can't you see that there is someone who's been walking opposite of you?" a feminine voice said causing me to gasp at her attitude, I chuckled bitterly. I haven't seen her face yet her attitude is pissing me off.

"How dare you----" I got interrupted by her sudden visual. She looks like a celebrity. Her cat eyes, nose, and her red lips. I don't know angels are already here inland.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she said with a smirk on her face, I felt my face boiling hot because of her. I notice that she has three men behind her back.

I raised my left eyebrow and just shake it off. "Excuse me, Miss Windy. First, I'm sorry to bump at you, I'm just minding my own business while walking." sarcastically tone while my arms are across. "Second, don't be so confident that you're beautiful. You're not beautiful to me. You looked like a dumpling in a goddamn restaurant." I said as I rolled my eyes at her, She burst into a soft laugh. I glare at her and her smirk is still staying on her hard face.

"Just admit it that I look good. It won't hurt you."

"Admit my ass. You're too full to yourself"

"But your face is saying different" she pointed to my face in seconds "Your face is red, it must be because of me." I widen my eyes and grabbed my mirror from my pocket. I looked at my face and it is not red as expected, I pressed my lips into thin and put back my mirror from my pocket.

"I don't know doctors have mirrors in their pockets" she laughs, I rolled my eyes and leave her. I walk away from her, I'm pissed. She made me look dumb, Does she wanna die?