PROLOGUE

"Y/n... Where are you?" She giggled ask as I hide in the closet hugging myself because she's a scary obsessed woman.                    

"Y/n, Please, at least respond to me." Her mood changes into a sad tone. "I've been so lonely while you're betraying me, It makes me upset." She said as I heard the knob twisted, my skin started to shivers, I made her angry, no, she's mad.

God, please send someone to save me from this woman.

I am so tired and ruined by this woman.

In all people, why did she choose me to be her victim?

"Do you know that you make this situation hard?" she said slamming the door. I flinched and my breath hitched knowing we're in the same room right now.                   

"It hurt enough by all betrayal you did to me." Jennie's heels stop clicking through the floor "but anyway, you're still mine. You will still come home to me." she giggled maniacally, my tears are starting to form in my eyes.

"Y/n~"

"I can smell your strong scent here, I know you are here." she pauses for a second "I know you can hear me."

"Aren't you being a bad girl?"

She let out a sigh. "When will you accept that you are my beloved" Her heels started to sound indicates that she's walking "Now, You need to show yourself and let's talk," she said trying to convinced my terrified self.

"Y/n, baby, come out and face your punishment while I'm still asking you nicely. You know how I get mad, right?" I come out in the closet looking down at our floor while crying because of this scary psychopath.

"Good girl" she's smiling while walking to me. She grabbed my chin to make me looked at her, my jaw began to trembling when our eyes as our eyes met each other."Let me own you tonight." I'm scared, please help me.