1

instagram.

caityperez, and 212,762 others liked this post

arabellabennett: excited for this interview😝

view all comments.

username: ugh i stan u

username: when's ur new music coming out?

username: I LOVE THE SNIPIT OF UR NEW SONG OMG

caityperez: SO gorgeous bella
→username: hi caity
arabellabennett: love u

username: i'm gonna watch it live!!!

username: so excited!!

username: ur so annoying

third person.

"Arabella, we asked your fans to tweet us some questions to ask you" the interviewer began. "would you like to start?"

"my fans are ruthless, i'm scared" Arabella joked, making both her and the interviewer laugh. "but yeah, let's do it"

"when is the release date of 'fake dream'" the interviewer asked with a smile.

"march 25th" Arabella answered. "midnight"

"another question is; what inspired you to write fake dream?"

"my past" Arabella answered, with hesitation. "boys, and heartbreak"

"favourite band?"

"the wallows" Arabella answered, "their music is so amazing"

"favourite female artist, other than yourself" the interviewer asked with a smile.

"Caitlin Perez" Arabella replied, "she's my bestfriend"

a few more questions were asked about her future and past, then more about the album. personal questions were asked, of course, but Arabella expected them.

"this ones very interesting" the interviewer paused. "who's your celebrity crush"

Arabella's face lit up. she has a smile on her face and was laughing. "see this ones not hard for me at all"

"do tell"

"you know that band, 'why don't we'?" Arabella asked, earning a nod from the interviewer. "one of the members of that band"

"we've interviewed them before" she spoke, "which one is it?"

"Danie Seavey" Arabella answered, "he's so gorgeous"

"i swear i've had a crush on him for ages" Arabella giggled, the interviewer laughed with her. "i really hope he doesn't see this"

an hour later, the interview finished, leading Arabella to leave. she was driving home in her car, receiving notifications from her fans about her recent interview.

to her surprise, she then got a phone call. "you told everyone your fat crush on Daniel Seavey!" Caity shouted down the phone, connected to her car.

"i know!" Arabella answered with a laugh.

"Bella he might see it!" Caity laughed.

"we're grown ups now" Arabella began. "i shouldn't be scared of a crush"

"you're only 19" Caity reminded her. "and i'm only 20"

"exactly!" Arabella pleaded.

"where are you?" Caity asked. "let's go get food"

"i'm driving home" Arabella answered.

"can you meet me at the starbucks on the corner?" Caity asked.

"sure" Arabella answered, stopping at a red light. "see you in ten"

"love you!" Caity expressed.

"love you too"

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
hi