25

third person.

the pair arrived back to Jonah's house, without Daniel returning home catching her leaving. yes Arabella was tempted to leave Daniel a note, but Jonah convinced her otherwise, telling her; she's too good for him.

Jonah carried her bag upstairs for her, dropping it on his bed when they got there. she had her arms crossed as her eyes wondered round his room.

"you know where everything is" Jonah began. "so make yourself at home"

"thanks again, Jo" Arabella said, showing a small smile. "i appreciate it"

"it's fine" Jonah replied. "i've gotta head out and do some stuff, but Corbyn's home so if you go chill with him you won't be alone"

"okay" Arabella said. "see you later"

a knock came from outside Corbyn's partly open door, leading to the door opening gently. Arabella leaned on the door frame, looking at Corbyn playing video games.

"hey" Arabella greeted him.

"hey" Corbyn replied. "you good?"

"not really" Arabella answered, "thanks for letting me stay, by the way"

"it's cool" Corbyn returned. "why're you staying, not trying to be rude"

"no you're not" Arabella assured him. "and it's Daniel stuff"

"it must be pretty bad for you to stay with us then" Corbyn said, looking at the TV then to his friend.

"yeah" Arabella said in a quiet tone. "he cheated on me"

it took Corbyn a second to realise what she had said. "wait what?" he questioned, pausing the game.

"he cheated" Arabella repeated. "but...at the minute i don't know what to do"

"Bells, i'm so sorry" Corbyn apologised. "i didn't think he'd do something like that"

"neither" Arabella said, finally meeting Corbyn's eyes. "don't hate him, though"

"i don't want his bestfriends turning against him" Arabella added.

"you're his bestfriend, Bella" Corbyn spoke.

"yeah well" Arabella paused. "i'm allowed to hate him right now"

instagram.

seaveydaniel, jonahmarias, and 337,627 others liked this post

arabellabennett: falling in love sucks

view all comments

username: uh oh

username: what did daniel do

seaveydaniel: i'm sorry
→username: tf did u do

username: ugly lol

caitlinperez: love u bella

username: here for u

username: ew

jonahmarias: love you bells
→username: jonah🥺

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
this will be coming to an end soon