22

third person.
1 1/2 months later.

the time was 4:08am. Caity had left Arabella and Daniel's apartment three hours ago, but Arabella was in the same place she was when she left.

she knew Daniel wasn't at the studio, it was shut today. none of the boys knew where he was today either, making Arabella more suspicious.

she looked up to the clock, staying completely still, until she heard keys clash in the door. she got up, standing by the kitchen island, waiting for him to walk through the door.

he locked the door behind him, then turning to see Arabella standing there. "shit, Bells, you scared me"

"why are you awake so late?" Daniel asked, putting his keys on the island.

"where've you been all day?" Arabella asked, ignoring his question.

"the studio" Daniel answered, "i told you that"

"the studio was shut today" Arabella said. "i know you only go to that one, so you weren't at the studio"

"i'm gonna ask you again" Arabella paused. "where've you been all day?"

"places" Daniel answered, not daring to make eye contact with her.

"where?"

"im not saying" Daniel said.

"why?"

"because it's my privacy, Bella" Daniel answered.

"no you're hiding this from me!" Arabella began to raise her voice.

"i'm allowed to have privacy, Arabella!" Daniel began shouting too.

"i've been worried about you!" Arabella shouted. "maybe you got into an accident or died!"

"i'm fine"

"clearly!" Arabella scoffed. "Daniel, you're keeping secrets!"

"i don't want to argue, Bella" Daniel said, beginning to walk away from her. "let's talk about this tomorrow"

"you won't be here tomorrow because you keep running off!" Arabella claimed.

Daniel sighed, rubbing his eyes to wake himself up. he turned around looking at Arabella, who knew what was coming, but didn't want it to.

"what's her name?" Arabella asked. Daniel furrowed his eyes brows.

"what are you on about?" Daniel questioned, shaking his head.

"what's her name, Daniel?!" Arabella repeated, raising her voice this time. Daniel was about to deny it all, when he something clicked and he realised he's hurting her.

"Jennifer" Daniel answered, taking a sharp breath afterwards.

"how long for?" Arabella asked, not shedding a tear yet.

"not long" Daniel answered. "two months"

"that's long" Arabella said, choking on her words. there was silence between the pair. she looked up at him, he didn't know what to say. "what happened to trust and respect?"

"Bella, i'm sorry" Daniel said, trying to make it up to her. "i never intended for it to happen for this long"

"why did it start?" she asked.

"she's an old friend" Daniel answered. "we met up"

"but you didn't need to take her to bed" Arabella stated, Daniel shook his head.

"i know"

"i was here, here for you whenever you needed me" Arabella paused. "and all you just disappeared to have sex with her"

"i'm sorry"

"you had the audacity to fuck another girl then come home to me and sleep next to me like nothing was happening" Arabella said, getting angrier with every word.

Daniel stayed quiet.

"this isn't the way you realise what you want" Arabella said. "i thought you were different"

"i'm so sorry, Bella" Daniel apologied, him ignoring his own tears.

"i don't want to hear it" Arabella said in a quiet tone. she took a deep breath in, processing everything, then breathed out and looked at him. "i'm gonna go to Caitlin's"

"Bella, please"

"you stay here and we can talk about- everything else another time" Arabella announced grabbing her car keys.

"Bells"

"just piss off" Arabella said, leaving her apartment and her boyfriend, ish.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
sorry if this made u sad