| Fire |

"She's mad but she's magic.

There's no lie in her fire."

                                ~Charles Bulowski

IT WAS A VERY SILENT NIGHT, it was past curfew and not a sound was made in the castle but you can't be so sure, Mrs.Norris might jump up at you and claw your face off, believe it when Athena says it has happened. (The scar, at the side of her cheek, is the proof. Better than Potter's, she says.)

Athena Boloskov and George Weasley were strutting down the corridors of Hogwarts, in hopes of finding Peeves the Poltergeist, to assist them in the end of the year prank. Fred Weasley had went to the kitchen to fetch Athena food as she had missed dinner since she was sleeping then and that is exactly why she was very much active now and was in a very fast pace while George was trying to keep up with her, even though he had long legs, he really couldn't.

Athena was just about to ask him if they should wait for Fred but as they turned the corner, she bumped into a very tall pillar which turned out to be  none other than the person in question.

"Watch where you are going, Beautiful." Fred smirked, looking down at her.

Athena felt heat rising up to her cheeks but she quickly controlled herself, scowling at him while slapping his arm, playfully, to obviously distract her rose-coloured cheeks. He passed her the sandwich he had been given to by the sweet house elf, Jolly, who was very attached to the Boloskovs and as soon as the name was uttered, she had sprinted off, gathering round the items needed for the sandwich and got into work. Jolly naturally adored Athena, comforted Alaric when he was sad and helped Arabella when she was too stressed.

The Trio of Pranksters joked and laughed around as they were still searching for the mischievous Poltergeist. Their pranking materials were charmed in an extendable pouch Athena had always carried with her. As they continued walking, they suddenly heard a drawling voice,

"Mr.Weasley and Mr.Weasley, Miss Boloskov," Oh, of course it was Athena's least favourite professor- no wait, scratch that- her least favourite person in the world who also happened to be her beloved Godfather.

"Yes, Professor Sevvy?" retorted Athena, with a faux sweet smile on her face.

"The Weasleys have been asked to come to the Hospital Wing by the Headmaster as their brother has gotten himself, yet again, into trouble." said Snape.

The said twins shared worried looks whereas Athena just stood for moral support as she didn't know the youngest Weasley brother that well. Before they could question him about what had went down, Snape turned swiftly and started walking but not before saying,

"Three weeks. Detention. My office. Saturday, All three of you."

The twins knew better than to argue with Snape, though Athena had opened her mouth to protest but George put a hand over her mouth and dragged her away.

∆•~•𓆗•~•𓃬•~•𓄿•~•𓃩•~•∆

Harry and Hermione had just finished telling Ron about their time-travelling adventure, in which they had saved both, the Hippogriff, Buckbeak and the innocent Black.

"Did Sirius tell you where he was going?" Asked Ronald.

"Er--No-uhm-" stuttered Harry but thankfully, Hermione had interrupted,